Politics Politics

Dems attempt at bill in DC over immigration that has nothing to do with immigration...Look at this "Judicial Review" section....

"....any decision or action in this section shall be governed only by the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia, which shall sole and original jurisdiction to hear challenges, whether constitutional or otherwise, to the validity of this section or any written policy....."

In other words, fuck the constitution, Texas, we're going to try and make it impossible for you to stop the illegals.

Dems attempt at bill in DC over immigration that has nothing to do with immigration...Look at this "Judicial Review" section....

"....any decision or action in this section shall be governed only by the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia, which shall sole and original jurisdiction to hear challenges, whether constitutional or otherwise, to the validity of this section or any written policy....."

In other words, fuck the constitution, Texas, we're going to try and make it impossible for you to stop the illegals.
actually looking deeper into this the bill is for funding and lankford tried to add at lease some concessions on immigration ie it would improve things as they are now. However I think it makes more sense to wait til Rs have a crack at all 3 branches.

It's baffling. Speaking of baffling, I'm pointlessly insulting morons on Youtube who keep saying they wanted to vote for Vivek, but they won't vote for Trump.

Congrats on trying to contribute to further destruction of our economy, country as a whole, and moving towards WW3 because wahhhh Trump's personality. We'll just turn a blind eye to the corruption and sedition that the Biden administration exhibits daily....from people who claim to be Republicans. I simply don't get it and have to assume they have a 30 IQ or they're not Republicans.
I'd like to see Vivek or Bryon Donalds be VP and take a sledgehammer to the federal government

Byron Donalds would be a good pick I think, seems like he'd be decent and black people seem to be waking up a bit to the democrats needing them to be dependent on government

actually looking deeper into this the bill is for funding and lankford tried to add at lease some concessions on immigration ie it would improve things as they are now. However I think it makes more sense to wait til Rs have a crack at all 3 branches.
Reject it entirely until it actually solves the immigration problem, not just codifies the problem we have while giving all the money to Ukraine, Israel, and Palestine. An immigration bill with no billions going towards immigration? Total farce.

No way I'm voting for him again. But I'm concerned what the backup plan is for Trump if he's convicted of something.
Unfortunately he’s the only chance. Many love Vivek and I think he’d do good if he could manage or commits to what he says. The problem is all of MAGA would have to get behind him quickly and not let the establishment put in their RINO Haley. That’s all presuming it happened before the primaries. And I’m betting if they convict him, they’ll want it done after he wins the primaries to fuck things up.

What happens if he’s convicted after the primary but before the election though? I have no idea how that’s handled. Runner up gets the nod? Pubs can’t just appoint someone the way the DNC does right?

I'm shocked! But Joy Reid just told me that the economy is better under Biden than it ever was under Trump!
Still a hangover from free money and people still working from home I believe. It isn't talked about enough how much money it saves people to not have to go to the office five days a week. Incomes have risen modestly, companies have been able to pass inflation on to consumers through price increases. It is much better right now that I think anybody could have predicted a year or two ago. I still think there is going to be a bite at some point. Credit card debt is at a 15 year high, and I'm guessing the interest rate on that debt is much higher than it was at that time also.

As much as I hate what they are doing with immigration, basically paying them to come and making them legal immediately without any documentation, it is filling jobs that would otherwise be hard to fill. WSJ article last week was wondering where all the job growth is coming from, and how it doesn't make sense. Bad reporting, its the illegals now legal. I'm all for legal immigration and we need a ton of it for the reasons above, but there is zero vetting of the people that they are making "legal" now.

Still a hangover from free money and people still working from home I believe. It isn't talked about enough how much money it saves people to not have to go to the office five days a week. Incomes have risen modestly, companies have been able to pass inflation on to consumers through price increases. It is much better right now that I think anybody could have predicted a year or two ago. I still think there is going to be a bite at some point. Credit card debt is at a 15 year high, and I'm guessing the interest rate on that debt is much higher than it was at that time also.

As much as I hate what they are doing with immigration, basically paying them to come and making them legal immediately without any documentation, it is filling jobs that would otherwise be hard to fill. WSJ article last week was wondering where all the job growth is coming from, and how it doesn't make sense. Bad reporting, its the illegals now legal. I'm all for legal immigration and we need a ton of it for the reasons above, but there is zero vetting of the people that they are making "legal" now.
None of that was her context though. She seemed to be talking about the job growth that was 100% a result of people going back to work after COVID because Dems kept people locked up way too long, because she directly correlated it with "Trump ruined the economy by not prevent COVID". That was a whole new line of stupidity there, she acted like Trump could have personally prevented COVID from entering the country. Did he handle it great? No, but nobody would have when we didn't know a damn thing. Trump wanted shit back open before he was out of office, but the left kept the economy in shambles for 2 more years with closures and stimulus checks.

I don't buy that there's enough of those illegals doing work to have made such a huge difference. Most of them are not legal at all. They're given asylum, but they're not paying taxes and shit. Many of them are just kicking back receiving free everything.

Inflation is fucking awful for people who aren't rich, and a huge part of that is shutting down the economy for no fucking reason, limiting energy projects, and paying people not to work. and pretending it wasn't happening for a long time. Biden has been inept on EVERYTHING.

The EU is saying they're going to put sanctions on Tucker for interviewing Putin?

For what? Aren't we told we're not at war with Putin? Unless you ask Chuck, who slipped up and said we are at war. Did Congress approve a war we're not aware of? So liberals can worship Jane Fonda for her actions in Vietnam, but Tucker can't do his actual job with a President that we're not actively in a hot war with?

Back