Politics Politics

Another illegal arrested for raping a minor. There's an oddly high rate of pedophilia among hispanics apparently.

On another note, my favorite tweet of the morning - Amazing how Georgia can count their votes in one night during a Primary Election but not during a General Election.
I don't want to besmirch an entire culture, but when my friends and I were 11 and 12 walking around town cars full of adult migrant workers would scream at us trying to pick us up. "hey baby want to ride?"

I don't want to besmirch an entire culture, but when my friends and I were 11 and 12 walking around town cars full of adult migrant workers would scream at us trying to pick us up. "hey baby want to ride?"
Considering the demonizing of straight white men, I'm fine with besmirching entire cultures now.

At least your pedophile migrants spoke some English .

The vroom would me me LOL when I heard it on a podcast this morning. But yeah, it's like talking to someone with Alzheimer's. Anyone who thinks this is acceptable is fucking retarded and should have their voters rights removed.

is there a dumber dem media freakout than Trump's "bloodbath" comment about the auto industry? Pelosi et al all over msm saying he's calling for violence. FFS this shit made me a trump voter.

Yeah I'm seeing a lot of that on X and podcasts. Every left wing rag is taking that one clipped sentence and intentionally taking it woefully out of context. This is why liberals should die. Just one of many reasons, really.

I've heard this being talked about for a while now. More illegals, more congressional districts, more electoral votes for the left....We need a lot more ammo to cover leftists and all these god damn illegals

Back