Politics Politics

Great take, I’m all for legal immigration, we should be taking a lot more than we are. Vet them, make sure they will be contributing to our society/economy. Illegal is illegal. Should be illegal to be as stupid as you
The stupid is impressive isn't it? Maybe they intend to put all the mexican beat cops on patrol in the Latin gangs neighborhood. I mean, not many of these illegals even speak English, so how exactly are they going to police people they can't communicate with? Do they walk up to someone, speak into their phone, and have google translate for them?

Great take, I’m all for legal immigration, we should be taking a lot more than we are. Vet them, make sure they will be contributing to our society/economy. Illegal is illegal. Should be illegal to be as stupid as you
The system is dogshit, it encourages illegal immigration, they need a better system for workers, like the old green card. They don’t want to fix immigration, how many billions / year is paid by workers using fake SS cards? A LOT. The current dipshit admin “solution” just made a big problem a lot worse.

That guy is awesome. If a Conservative said that in America, he'd be arrested for inciting an insurrection for sure.

And that tan woman, good God. She looks as white trash as you can get. Does she have teeth?

Anyone heard Biden's speech? He says you're welcome for Bidenomics....as if gas prices haven't gone up, grocery prices still going up, energy prices going up, and our national debt has increased considerably, not been cut like he blatantly lied about.

Then he says, "Name me one single objective we ever set out on that we didn't accomplish...NAME ONE!!". Good. God. Let's start with right of the gate, completely fucking up the withdrawal from Afghanistan? There's not one single thing Biden set out to do that he didn't fuck up. Will he just die already.

I get so tired of...

-Not a joke
-My dad said Joey. A paycheck is more than a paycheck, it's about respect blah blah blah
-we're the united states of america... there's nothing we can't do if we put our mind to it.

And now he gets all loud and angry when finishing. Not sure what's worse...that or the stage whispering.

I get so tired of...

-Not a joke
-My dad said Joey. A paycheck is more than a paycheck, it's about respect blah blah blah
-we're the united states of america... there's nothing we can't do if we put our mind to it.

And now he gets all loud and angry when finishing. Not sure what's worse...that or the stage whispering.
And literally everything he says is a lie. All this, "Swear to God" stories.......Some places (not MSM) ARE fact checking all this shit and has found that every damn one is a lie.

Anyone heard Biden's speech? He says you're welcome for Bidenomics....as if gas prices haven't gone up, grocery prices still going up, energy prices going up, and our national debt has increased considerably, not been cut like he blatantly lied about.

Then he says, "Name me one single objective we ever set out on that we didn't accomplish...NAME ONE!!". Good. God. Let's start with right of the gate, completely fucking up the withdrawal from Afghanistan? There's not one single thing Biden set out to do that he didn't fuck up. Will he just die already.
this just shows his cluelessness and the coastal elites and elitewannabes. The rate of inflation isn't going up as much as it was, it doesn't mean its going DOWN, it means its not as bad as it was. Its still BAD and his fault.
And literally everything he says is a lie. All this, "Swear to God" stories.......Some places (not MSM) ARE fact checking all this shit and has found that every damn one is a lie.
the fact checks are hilarious too - like well he OBVIOUSLY meant x but his stutter made him say Y and here’s why Rs are evil for noticing. And he fucks up in like 2 minutes of speaking there are at least 10 lies

Whereas trump would speak for 2 hours and they’d jump on one thing he’d say and be like “without evidence” even if it was obviously like he’s supposed to footnote a speech or it was clearly a joke

Lies egs! My grocery gets higher every week because the economy is booming!

On another note, supposed Trump, Guliani, and some others will be booked into Fulton Co. jail. Based on an indictment of lies. This should be interesting.

Laura Loomer...holy fuck, this is the type of woman that makes swing votes hate MAGA. She was on Timcast and turned every topic into a DeSantis hating session, ranting like a lunatic and blatantly lying like a liberal. She's only 30 and a transplant to Florida, but calls herself a Floridian and acts like she has this longstanding intimate knowledge with Florida.

I couldn't even listen to it the whole thing. A short list of lunatic rantings where she goes full liberal with ignoring any facts or context. This is just 20 minutes out of a 2+ hour podcast.

1) Florida's average homeowners insurance rate is over $6k and all DeSantis' fault. Reality - It's $2,400 average.
2) Florida's utility rates are all DeSantis' fault from shady deals. Reality - rates were high well before DeSantis.
3) The district she ran for Congress, the Villages, is a bunch of dirt poor elderly people who are barely surviving because of DeSantis. Reality - A pretty wealthy elderly retirement area.
4) DeSantis should get no credit for economy because he locked down Florida and supported the vaccine. Reality - EVERYONE shut down early on because we didn't know shit. The moment actual facts came out, DeSantis was the among the first to open things up and he never supported forced vaccination. He also supported alternative treatments.

And no, Laura, the after effects of a hurricane are not DeSantis' fault.

And no, Laura, the after effects of a hurricane are not DeSantis' fault.
Hell, his action post hurricanes has been top notch. Building the temporary causeway bridge is one of the best examples of government action post disaster.

Biden FINALLY speaks on the Hawaii fire.......and how does he handle it? He makes it all about him and tells them a story about how he understands because his house burned down.

The 2nd time he told the story, the 2nd time he blatantly lied about a minor kitchen fire that was put out.

He even made a joke about how he almost lost his Corvette during the speech. W.T.F.

Back