Politics Politics

As 90-year-old Democrat Dianne Feinstein is coached into saying “aye” during a vote on a defense appropriations bill”, the media is focussing on how she stumbled rather than what she stumbled on, ie essentially being TOLD to vote “yes” on record military spending.

Russia claims NATO has amassed 360,000 troops in Poland, ready to enter Western Ukraine, which would officially kick off WW3.

Curious how much truth there is to this. We know for a fact that it's lies that there are no foreign troops in Ukraine. We know NATO pushed this. Doesn't mean they're going to "invade Ukraine" as Russian propaganda puts it....they wouldn't be "invading" Ukraine, they'd supposedly be helping them. That also doesn't mean Russia is wrong about NATO ready to get involved.

:beatsme:

Russia claims NATO has amassed 360,000 troops in Poland, ready to enter Western Ukraine, which would officially kick off WW3.

Curious how much truth there is to this. We know for a fact that it's lies that there are no foreign troops in Ukraine. We know NATO pushed this. Doesn't mean they're going to "invade Ukraine" as Russian propaganda puts it....they wouldn't be "invading" Ukraine, they'd supposedly be helping them. That also doesn't mean Russia is wrong about NATO ready to get involved.

:beatsme:
Wagner grouped up in Belarus and has been inching closer to Poland. If they didn't arrest a couple generals and Wagner shoot some important Russian Airforce equipment out of the sky, I'd say the "coup attempt" was all a ruse to prepare to invade Poland.

Wagner grouped up in Belarus and has been inching closer to Poland. If they didn't arrest a couple generals and Wagner shoot some important Russian Airforce equipment out of the sky, I'd say the "coup attempt" was all a ruse to prepare to invade Poland.
No telling what they're willing to do to put on a ruse. Maybe even that stuff was, but I have a hard time believing Wagner or Putin is crazy enough to invade a NATO country. Not to mention....why Poland? They're not exactly steam rolling Ukraine here.

Maybe Poland because NATO has already put troops there? Maybe it has something to do with Biden calling up reserves?

Poland is always one of the first to be invaded. Hard to defend, heart of Europe. I think it would be extremely stupid, but if Putin wants to push us into WW3, Poland would do it. Russia has lost a lot of troops, but they've held back a huge contingent of their best. They are probably extremely low on ammo and supplies. Sounds like a death wish, but who knows whats going on.

Poland is always one of the first to be invaded. Hard to defend, heart of Europe. I think it would be extremely stupid, but if Putin wants to push us into WW3, Poland would do it. Russia has lost a lot of troops, but they've held back a huge contingent of their best. They are probably extremely low on ammo and supplies. Sounds like a death wish, but who knows whats going on.
Yeah, I don't buy that Russia threw all their best at Ukraine in the beginning and now the dregs are fighting. Russia's war strategy has always been to send expendables first, play the long game, and win with numbers even if they're low on ammo.

I just don't see any reason he'd want WW3 unless the west pushes him to it by breaking our own accord, which we've done. And I still don't think that's enough to commit suicide. The X factor has to be China.

Biden is now admitting another lie, the "inflation reduction act" - a massive growth in government and subsidy to his corrupt cronies that your grandkids will be paying for - isnt about inflation. What a fuckface

Back