Politics Politics

I think trump got elected because HRC was maybe the worst candidate ever. Until Joe. And that he, a self admitted plagarist or plagarizer (spell check doesn't like either lol), obvious liar, probable pedophile, career politician, and arrogant, low iq guy in general, got elected, still amazes me. The Trump hate was, and is so strong, is the only explanation. I can only hope the TDS population will long for the reasonably priced groceries, gas, etc. of the past. And not having illegal immigrants camping outside their homes enough to overcome their hatred of the man.

I think trump got elected because HRC was maybe the worst candidate ever. Until Joe. And that he, a self admitted plagarist or plagarizer (spell check doesn't like either lol), obvious liar, probable pedophile, career politician, and arrogant, low iq guy in general, got elected, still amazes me. The Trump hate was, and is so strong, is the only explanation. I can only hope the TDS population will long for the reasonably priced groceries, gas, etc. of the past. And not having illegal immigrants camping outside their homes enough to overcome their hatred of the man.
People fell for the idea that Joe was a nice normal guy who would return things to normal

Hilary was wildly unlivable

I never looked at the turnout on the left in 2016, but I would guess there is a chance that a lot of people thought Hillary had it in the bag and stayed home.

There is no way they would be complacent in 2020.

Yeah its impossible to get an unbiased jury here with republicans involved. Most people either have worked for the federal gov, have a close relative working for the fed gov, or have a job that relies on the federal gov and see Trump as a boogyman.

Just looking at the headlines its amazing how much press this gets compared to Biden selling out our country to China etc.

So June 7 FBI released docs damaging to the Bidens about the$10 mill from burisma
June 8 Jack Smith indicts Trump on documents

July 26 - Hunter's sweetheart deal falls apart
July 27 Smith adds to indictments

July 31 Hunter's business partner confirms Joe biden on calls and at dinner with associates
Aug 1: Smith indicts Trump for Jan 6

total coincidence.

Indictments add up to 561 years in prison. Archer on Tucker Carlson showing his letter from Biden while VP thanking him. Thought Joe never knew of or spoke to any of Hunter's business? Why's Biden thanking him for his help with a deal?

And years later, still funny and what it's like listening to a White House statement -

I want to know if she writes her own speeches and is that retarded or if she storms off the stage infuriated that she has to read such retarded and repetitive jibberish while her administration laughs at her.

Al Sharpton on MSNBC (talking about history being made by Trump trying to overthrow a government): Can you imagine if James Madison or Thomas Jefferson tried to overthrow the government?"

Holy. Fuck. How did no one on the show gift this grifter a history lesson?

Nothing portrays a sane, rational individual more than dropping the word retarded twice in one sentence in a fit of rage.

You are such a a sad shell of a human being.

Call me crazy but I don’t recall Russian and China holding military exercises off the coast of Alaska until we had this weak compromised geriatric as president

Back