Politics Politics

Trump indicted yet again, this time for allegedly attempting to wipe a server.

How's that for hypocrisy. Hillary was perfectly fine to wipe her servers, scrub them, etc. Accuse Trump of it and indict him...they don't even try to hide their weaponization of the feds.

Trump indicted yet again, this time for allegedly attempting to wipe a server.

How's that for hypocrisy. Hillary was perfectly fine to wipe her servers, scrub them, etc. Accuse Trump of it and indict him...they don't even try to hide their weaponization of the feds.
It's all a joke now.

In other hypocrisy, John Kerry went on a tantrum at a hearing and said it's a flat out lie that he or his family has ever owned a private jet. He repeated it numerous times. He gets called out on the lie and then he says, "oh, well...my WIFE owned a plane". Then he goes on to say he only flies commercially and never private. He gets called out again and say, "So you've never flown privately while in this position?"

"possibly once"....."I really don't agree with your facts".

Lie after lie after lie despite there being public, overwhelming evidence that he's lying. Why would that retard even try? Oh, that's right....

In other hypocrisy, John Kerry went on a tantrum at a hearing and said it's a flat out lie that he or his family has ever owned a private jet. He repeated it numerous times. He gets called out on the lie and then he says, "oh, well...my WIFE owned a plane". Then he goes on to say he only flies commercially and never private. He gets called out again and say, "So you've never flown privately while in this position?"

"possibly once"....."I really don't agree with your facts".

Lie after lie after lie despite there being public, overwhelming evidence that he's lying. Why would that retard even try? Oh, that's right....
If you watch the hearing from a few weeks ago his scoffing disdain was just off the charts. So arrogant. He acted like it was a conspiracy theory! He’s a vile cunt

It should come as no surprise that bidenomics is helping Wall Street and large corporations and destroying small businesses and the middle class. It’s a massive wealth transfer to the richest. Once again, exactly the thing the trump tax cuts were accused of (though the lower end benefited more)

Candidates for President....does that include just the primaries? To me it doesn't or you'd have 5 or 6 people to protect well before the primaries are even held.

Regardless of whether or not it's warranted, the wait time, overall inefficiency, etc. is fucked up. But he is the primary opponent of Biden at this point and if they're sticking with Biden (they're stupid to), then it's a 2 man race.

How ITF could anyone vote for this corrupt retard Biden in 2024? What’s sad is the likely Pub challenger is possibly in some deep legal shit, and is really a narcissistic shit bag, but actually did a decent job when he was pres. is it too much to ask for a decent, moderate, rational, and intelligent person in that office? Evidently, as who itf wants that shit job

How ITF could anyone vote for this corrupt retard Biden in 2024? What’s sad is the likely Pub challenger is possibly in some deep legal shit, and is really a narcissistic shit bag, but actually did a decent job when he was pres. is it too much to ask for a decent, moderate, rational, and intelligent person in that office? Evidently, as who itf wants that shit job
If everybody voted in primaries it would be possible

Back