Politics Politics

Remember Joe Biden’s Correspondence Dinner speech about the value of an American free press and calling for the release of US journalist Evan Gershkovich from Russia? Well surely that also extends to US journalist Gonzalo Lira who faces a long prison term sentence in Ukraine for criticizing the country’s government?

Oh, they can't comment on that. Joe just wants him to rot in jail for critizing his buddy. Meanwhile, apparently the Ukranian press is quite concerned that shit that Zelensky is trying to do, particularly in his "post war" speech, will eliminate what free press they have. Shocker.

Last edited:
What an absolute pos. If he really believed it he’d be naming and shaming the Chinese but that might harm his movie grosses.

What is utterly disgusting about you is your absolutism in trying to blame every ill in our world on others without for one second having a shred of integrity to acknowledge you.....and us collectively share equally, if not more in that blame.

A sexenarian dropping 'simping' should be enough for you to walk away with your tail tucked between your cankles.

What an absolute pos. If he really believed it he’d be naming and shaming the Chinese but that might harm his movie grosses.

And, for the dunk, please tell me how you're not a racist while demonizing Chinese people.

Some of you need to take an honest look in the mirror.

What is utterly disgusting about you is your absolutism in trying to blame every ill in our world on others without for one second having a shred of integrity to acknowledge you.....and us collectively share equally, if not more in that blame.
Uhhhh, no. Every documented fact on emissions, pollution, etc. that could conceivably contribute to "global warming" proves that China is exponentially worse than America. It's not even fucking close. So no, we do not have an equal share of blame.

And noting that fact is not demonizing the Chinese people. Their government, sure. And you call her the absolutist? Typical left wing nutjob. Twist and misinterpret words and facts to suit your flat out wrong and absurd ideology regardless of facts.

We had our turn in the 20th century. It was called the industrial revolution..

Or do you want to whitewash that too, just like slavery, you blithering fucking idiot.

America the perfect.

We had our turn in the 20th century. It was called the industrial revolution..

Or do you want to whitewash that too, just like slavery, you blithering fucking idiot.

America the perfect.
None of that is relevant to what I said, nor did I say America is perfect. I simply said it's absurd to say we're worse than China for damage to the environment.

I'm about done feeding the troll. We get it. You're a self loathing, angry, typical left wing lunatic who projects all of their guilt onto others while hiding behind an alias like every cowardly cunt.

IRS Whistleblower testimony....pretty well exposes the hypocrisy. Directly prevented from doing his job because investigating the Biden family "would get them in hot water".

More and more evidence that the DOJ not only turns a blind eye, but helps the Biden family's corruption while abusing their authority to go after Trump for absurd or equivalent shit. Quite a few examples, with evidence, of how the DOJ ordered them to not mention specific words (like the big guy), anything from the laptop, along with many other restrictions. Some of this occurred while Trump is President, which by default does in fact make that election interference.

In a funny moment, Goldman accidentally admits that Hunter did tell his dad about his business dealings when they've claimed all along Joe knew nothing.

Last edited:
IRS Whistleblower testimony....pretty well exposes the hypocrisy. Directly prevented from doing his job because investigating the Biden family "would get them in hot water".

More and more evidence that the DOJ not only turns a blind eye, but helps the Biden family's corruption while abusing their authority to go after Trump for absurd or equivalent shit. Quite a few examples, with evidence, of how the DOJ ordered them to not mention specific words (like the big guy), anything from the laptop, along with many other restrictions. Some of this occurred while Trump is President, which by default does in fact make that election interference.

In a funny moment, Goldman accidentally admits that Hunter did tell his dad about his business dealings when they've claimed all along Joe knew nothing.
That was hilarious - and that guy was supposedly a successful lawyer lol

They'd be arresting me in the hospital for, at a minimum, assault if my child was in need of medical attention and cunts like that stopped me from getting it.

Now if the men watching in other vehicles had any balls, they'd tell that woman to get ready to drive her while they push those bitches out of the way and create an opening for her.

So, Gainesville isn't getting their annual jackpot from GRU... $37 million. All they could trim from their budget was $3-400k, so what are they going to do?

How about raising the property tax rate 29%!
Social programs across the city breathe a sigh of relief.

Have fun with that, Juggs.

Back