Politics Politics

"Biden" files appeal to the federal judge's ruling that they can't censor free speech.

Simply put, Biden says fuck you to the first amendment. They already tried with the "Ministry of truth". And they still keep calling Trump the wannabe dictator

The whole cocaine in the White House thing. KJP swears up and down it was in a highly trafficked area where any tourist could have dropped it. The coke has moved from the library, to this high trafficked area, and now to a secured area where visitors would have zero access to. So obviously, as we all know, it belongs to someone with clearance and they're blatantly lying about it. Honestly don't really give a fuck of the cocaine part. What's funny is that a reporter asked if they'll deny the coke belong to one of the Biden's and their response was, "I can't answer that because of the Hatch Act" and some completely irrelevant shit that in no way would involve election interference. Then says Trump's inference that it belonged to a Biden was nothing, that's because of their political differences.

The whole thing is a shit show :lol:

Free speech means you can talk about anything.
The irony of this statement is that it will be your ultimate downfall; the emperor has no clothes. Your hero abandoned the 'rules' and is so incapable of righting the ship. It is going to bite your party in the ass and it was all 100% avoidable. Most of America doesn't like shitting on people.

It's a master class in grifting....keep up the promises, throw an occasional bone, then defer and kick the can down the road, while hoping your cult followers don't use the fancy interwebs to do the homework.

There is ZERO fucking chance trump is ever sniffing the WH again, and you know it.

The irony of this statement is that it will be your ultimate downfall; the emperor has no clothes. Your hero abandoned the 'rules' and is so incapable of righting the ship. It is going to bite your party in the ass and it was all 100% avoidable. Most of America doesn't like shitting on people.

It's a master class in grifting....keep up the promises, throw an occasional bone, then defer and kick the can down the road, while hoping your cult followers don't use the fancy interwebs to do the homework.

There is ZERO fucking chance trump is ever sniffing the WH again, and you know it.
You literally just described the Biden administration in the first 2 paragraphs. The Democratic party are the kings of making promises that are impossible to fulfill to keep their plebs in line and voting for them, like their promises to blacks or those with student loan debts. On and on and on. Libs are the ultimate grifters. You retards buy every word no matter how absurdly stupid it is. Every single thing the Biden admin has done or said the last couple years was either a lie or absurdly stupid. And you still repeat it and believe it even when it's proven to be a lie. And you talk about cult followers. Fucking brain dead.

China announces restricting export on metals used for microchips. Basically a fuck you to America after we've provoked them.
at the same time this administration continues to deny metal mining permits here in the US, as well as refusing to implement Sackett and put all sorts of permits on hold. Build back never.

I'm cool with your view if you stop talking about non-existent basements in pizza parlors where underage children are raped by your oppo party. You on board?
yeah that's all we talk about here. LOL

"some fringe nuts lied about something, so thats a good excuse to silence doctors and experts who go against the regime (and are later shown to be valid)"

some tesla driver blew through a red light saturday and could have killed my husband and me. if I'd been driving I don't know if my reflexes would have been as quick. its sort of a blind corner.

yeah that's all we talk about here. LOL

"some fringe nuts lied about something, so thats a good excuse to silence doctors and experts who go against the regime (and are later shown to be valid)"
If these "experts" include "scientists" like you, then hard pass.

You feel vindicated by information regarding masks; that's fine. Score it a win for right wing pride. You guys need to keep a healthy dose of that on hand everyday.

information regarding the lab leak, shutdowns, school closures, Hunter bidens laptop...the list goes on and on.

Tragic that you can't take the many L's in a free and fair way; just label everything a conspiracy or better yet silence any dissent and you don't have to admit your side fucked up and caused suffering.

information regarding the lab leak, shutdowns, school closures, Hunter bidens laptop...the list goes on and on.

Tragic that you can't take the many L's in a free and fair way; just label everything a conspiracy or better yet silence any dissent and you don't have to admit your side fucked up and caused suffering.
Masks, shutdowns, and school closures happened under trump. If you want to jump on Biden's back for not reversing it, have at it. However, most of you dimwits either still tacitly sing his praises or have outright said you would vote for him again, so gfy.

Masks, shutdowns, and school closures happened under trump. If you want to jump on Biden's back for not reversing it, have at it. However, most of you dimwits either still tacitly sing his praises or have outright said you would vote for him again, so gfy.
no, these things were pushed and prolonged by dem governors after the first few weeks. SO much anger though.

How long have you been following us around and raging over our shitposts until you finally couldn't take it and had to register and start posting as a "new guy" LOL

RENT FREE

Not to mention he's also wrong. I think most people hear said Trump was a retard for listening to Fauci beyond the first few months. The funny part here is he's basically admitting that masks and school closures were retarded, but his only justification is to blame Trump who started it. But lefties refuse to acknowledge that Trump did what almost anyone would have done at the very beginning because we knew absolutely nothing. When Biden was in office, we knew for a fact that it was all bullshit and they doubled down on the stupid.

Not to mention he's also wrong. I think most people hear said Trump was a retard for listening to Fauci beyond the first few months. The funny part here is he's basically admitting that masks and school closures were retarded, but his only justification is to blame Trump who started it. But lefties refuse to acknowledge that Trump did what almost anyone would have done at the very beginning because we knew absolutely nothing. When Biden was in office, we knew for a fact that it was all bullshit and they doubled down on the stupid.
Posters, don't allow your your kids to grow up to be morons like this clown.

yeah good points. there are usual multiple levels of cognitive dissonance with this ilk

Biden a while back: Russia using cluster bombs is a war crime.

Biden now: I've decided to send cluster bombs to Ukraine.

Soooo...it's a war crime for Russia to use them, but it's perfectly fine for Biden to help out his corrupt buddy by sending those same "war crime" bombs to Ukraine and he no longer cares about civilian casualties.

He also slipped up and said we’re sending those because we’re out of regular rounds. So he’s told everybody we’re out of artillery rounds.

He also slipped up and said we’re sending those because we’re out of regular rounds. So he’s told everybody we’re out of artillery rounds.
Heard that.

Also fun watching him use cue cards to have a very basic meeting with Rishi Sunak. He's blatantly holding and waving them around. Meanwhile, The Atlantic posts an article that says everything is awesome in America nad all the bad opinions on Biden are because the people are misinformed.

Yeah, misinformed by our own eyes watching video of it. :lol:

Back