Politics Politics

Obviously you're as lost as Joe if you think the guest on a news show just gets up and wanders away when the host says thanks for being here.
Thank you for self-owning the fact that you are the Strom Thurmond of the parents on this board. It's so peak republican....all the way down to being a washed up, slovenly pos who solely exists here to brag about the boat bro days of yesteryear and how much cocaine you probably didn't do. 👋

I retired at 50 to sail. I guess that's washed up. What are you up to?

Why so angry and hateful? The chick you followed to Wisconsin dump you? And now you're stuck in that winter wonderland?

I retired at 50 to sail. I guess that's washed up. What are you up to?

Why so angry and hateful? The chick you followed to Wisconsin dump you? And now you're stuck in that winter wonderland?
Bragging about early retirement is so on brand for republicans. Take a lap and we can resume tomorrow.

No. I think we're done. Unless you fill us in. We are all pretty much open books here. Tell us about yourself. Did you post before with a different name? You can't have really lurked for a decade or more, based on your references. What do you do? Married? Kids? Old like Pan and me and breeze? Hobbies? Pets?

Lol what an own. A successful life is so on brand for republicans

We’ve all been living in his head for years rent free

Biden sucks cash from our wallets

What absolute brainworms liberals have, so much paternalism. If any nonwhite person disagrees with any progressive idea, they are being tricked by those wily conservatives - the people who aren’t in control of the legacy msm, government, universities. Lol

Yeah, THEY divide. Every single move the liberals have is, "whoever smelt it, dealt it". They divide and create violence and hatred, then blame it on the right. That cunt was insufferable as PS and she's insufferable now.

In other fucked up news, did we ever discuss Trudeau's online censorship law that passed? Fucking Canada.

The SCOTUS decision to end affirmative action as well as a company not being forced to perform a service that's against their values, well AOC says that is proof that checks and balances have failed, democracy is failing, and we're on the road to authoritarian rule.

Someone care to ask her how SCOTUS is going to rule the country?

Side note - Harvard Pres said they'll "comply", but still pursue diversity. She released a statement that all but said "we'll comply, but we're not really going to comply, just find loop holes or lie". Other's have done the same. Sorry Asians, no Ivy league for you!

Like I wrote earlier, colleges have seen this coming for years and have shifted to a "holistic" approach that lets them pick anyone they want, regardless of test scores or grades. My advice to Asians and white kids applying to college is to lie on your application and say you're black.

My wife may have a black ancestor way back - we've never confirmed it for sure but it's possible. Using Senator Warren as an example, I don't see why he couldn't claim to be black.

Amazing how many lunatics I came across the last couple days, whether it was official city positions (like LA) to woke tiktokers that tried or wanted to ban fireworks because of climate change.

Fuck our people are stupid.

Yeah, THEY divide. Every single move the liberals have is, "whoever smelt it, dealt it". They divide and create violence and hatred, then blame it on the right. That cunt was insufferable as PS and she's insufferable now.

In other fucked up news, did we ever discuss Trudeau's online censorship law that passed? Fucking Canada.

Waiting for Evsies to call you out on how you are such a misogynist.

That's your counter? You're trying to compare the President violating the 1st Amendment, which there's endless evidence of them doing so and their attempts to do so with making sure voting is actually done legally and fair the way basically the entire fucking world (that can vote) does it; the way we use to do it? Or comparing Orwellian efforts with not teaching kids that white people are evil and the cause for all of black people's woes? Laughably absurd.

There's really no defending it, so he tried to do the old "But the other side is doing something bad, too!" Except it's not a bad thing to reclaim academia from left-wing ideologues who see all history through the lens of racial inequality.

One the Atlantic lol
Two, requiring that voters prove their identity and status (as a citizen ) is not suppression- it’s keeping voting reliable.

Super dumb take at a time when areas are allowing illegals to vote.

Back