Politics Politics

Where are you seeing this?
Being discussed on Timcast. They had tweets up on the screen that show the recording in question, from 2021, he was referencing an article in his interview with the New Yorker that was saying he was trying to share docs with Iran. I probably summarized that poorly :lol:

On a Biden note - He says, "Putin is losing the war in Iraq". How many times has he said Iraq instead of Russia, Ukraine, or where his son was killed? He's also being caught with marks on his face from an oxygen mask and the media is trying to say it's a CPAP. Only the marks on his face from the strap don't stay on your face all day long.

Being discussed on Timcast. They had tweets up on the screen that show the recording in question, from 2021, he was referencing an article in his interview with the New Yorker that was saying he was trying to share docs with Iran. I probably summarized that poorly :icon-lol:

On a Biden note - He says, "Putin is losing the war in Iraq". How many times has he said Iraq instead of Russia, Ukraine, or where his son was killed? He's also being caught with marks on his face from an oxygen mask and the media is trying to say it's a CPAP. Only the marks on his face from the strap don't stay on your face all day long.
Biden is old as shit, his skin elasticity is gone. I was wondering if they were hopping him up on straight oxygen when I saw that as well.

100%..IV marks all in him, the oxygen mask marks....Dude is barely alive, almost never in DC, has to give speeches with cheat sheets and still fucks it all up, gets confused/lost, falls down randomly...

We're one step shy of having a cryogenically frozen Biden be our President and the Libs will still "vote" for him.

Hunter takes his baby momma to court to reduce the amount of child support he pays to the child he refuses to have his name or really acknowledge is his.

Really curious what the amount of child support before I shit on him for that. I mean, I'll shit on him for his treatment of his daughter, just not the $, without knowing....

Projecting again I see
Nope. You are a perverted charlatan. It's truly sick that you attempt to twist your views as somehow supporting minorities. You mock and denigrate black people on here with regularity, albeit hiding behind horrifically bad humor and innuendo. You support a megalomaniac who called for the execution of falsely accused black teenagers. Beyond his disgusting and thinly veiled racism, you support policies that hurt people of color in this country every day.

Then, to top it off, you sing the praises of arguably the most corrupt Supreme Court justice in history, who, if he did not stoke part of the process of 1/6, had a wife who did, and whose position protected her from any just form of repercussion....because in your sick and twisted mind, as long as you can publicly support one....ANY minority individual, it absolves you of being guilty of having a policy opinion portfolio that may as well put them back on the plantation.

Truly sick people like you take stances like this and then try to reverse engineer some ridiculous notion that it is the republicans who are the purveyors of equality for them. You are utterly shameless.

Nope. You are a perverted charlatan. It's truly sick that you attempt to twist your views as somehow supporting minorities. You mock and denigrate black people on here with regularity, albeit hiding behind horrifically bad humor and innuendo. You support a megalomaniac who called for the execution of falsely accused black teenagers. Beyond his disgusting and thinly veiled racism, you support policies that hurt people of color in this country every day.

Then, to top it off, you sing the praises of arguably the most corrupt Supreme Court justice in history, who, if he did not stoke part of the process of 1/6, had a wife who did, and whose position protected her from any just form of repercussion....because in your sick and twisted mind, as long as you can publicly support one....ANY minority individual, it absolves you of being guilty of having a policy opinion portfolio that may as well put them back on the plantation.

Truly sick people like you take stances like this and then try to reverse engineer some ridiculous notion that it is the republicans who are the purveyors of equality for them. You are utterly shameless.
You just called a black person names lol

And a sexist to boot! Sorry you’re getting the shit kicked out of you pussy by a girl in glasses.
Your game has seriously fallen off. When you start becoming BFFs with idiots you mocked a decade earlier on a novelty message board because you now share an unhealthy and bizarre hero worship complex over a literal sociopath and con-artist, it may be time to cash in your chips and head back to backwater Illinois where you belong.

I’ve had so many stalkers over the years it’s hard to know which one you are - but I’ve certainly had more talented ones. Big talk from someone hiding who they are. Yawn

Back