Politics Politics

RFK has been on a few podcasts lately, mostly talking about his stance against vaccines and in particular the corruption behind Fauci, Pfizer, and how the vaccine process works (ie, approved and forced knowing they aren't safe in some cases).

Some of these podcasts are comedians like Theo Vaughn and....they've all been removed by Youtube.

Now the shit he's saying on Rogan from what I'm hearing is documented. Contracts, the Vaccine Act, etc. He's not making shit up, he's stating documented facts.

Another good speech by Trump. Mostly. Said he would ban child mutilations (no gender affirming care for minors). Launch investigations against pharmaceutical companies to find out why diseases/retardation, etc. has been escalating the last 30 years.

National concealed carry reciprocity. Pro gun to reduce crime, go buy a gun.

Now let's point out the hypocritical shit. Says he only drinks wine on occasion, he's not much of a drinker. I recall him saying he'd never drank, ever. Hammers DeSantis for changing his position on social security and how you can't trust a man who doesn't stick to his word. Ummm, Trump the life long Democrat who was not pro-gun before he decided to run for President.

RFK has been on a few podcasts lately, mostly talking about his stance against vaccines and in particular the corruption behind Fauci, Pfizer, and how the vaccine process works (ie, approved and forced knowing they aren't safe in some cases).

Some of these podcasts are comedians like Theo Vaughn and....they've all been removed by Youtube.

Now the shit he's saying on Rogan from what I'm hearing is documented. Contracts, the Vaccine Act, etc. He's not making shit up, he's stating documented facts.
Let me first say RFK Jr should be allowed to say whatever the f he wants and the Rogan stuff about him debating one of the lockdown nazis is hilarious. Him debating biden would be awesome.

however, lets not forget he's a complete kook who wanted me and my pals executed as traitors for exercising the same free speech rights he's fighting for.

Let me first say RFK Jr should be allowed to say whatever the f he wants and the Rogan stuff about him debating one of the lockdown nazis is hilarious. Him debating biden would be awesome.

however, lets not forget he's a complete kook who wanted me and my pals executed as traitors for exercising the same free speech rights he's fighting for.

Oh I know. I'm no fan of the guy. Just pointing out that censorship is alive and well as the establishment left continue to violate Constitutional rights.

If you’re bored rhe Durham hearing is pretty interesting (on fox not cnn)
Pointless. I've already seen articles that somehow link Hunter pleading guilty to minor charges and getting no jail time with taht separating himself completely from Joe, so the major shit is apparently not true. Joe is clean and innocent of ever doing anything wrong.

I have zero faith anything will come of this even though Joe should have been impeached by now.

Pointless. I've already seen articles that somehow link Hunter pleading guilty to minor charges and getting no jail time with taht separating himself completely from Joe, so the major shit is apparently not true. Joe is clean and innocent of ever doing anything wrong.

I have zero faith anything will come of this even though Joe should have been impeached by now.
Durham isn’t about hunter it’s about how the FBI used confirmation bias (at best) to illegally investigate trump, ignoring it was Clinton oppo research

God damn Tucker is good.

Egs, you'll enjoy the first few minutes where he talks about the energy crisis. Points you've made, points Randall Carlson has been saying for years - that's the cold is what will kill us, not the increase in heat.

I don't expect anyone to listen to the whole show, but there's not 1 thing you can argue with him about. He bashes Republicans as well for staying quiet and doing nothing.

Anyone see the Trump interview with Fox? Damn he came at Trump hard; it wasn't pretty. If Fox is joining the destroy Trump bandwagon, who is he going to turn to?

I wonder if that works in his favor at all. Trump lovers won't care about Fox, especially with Fox being exposed more and more for being controlled (or at least cowering to) the left.

God damn Tucker is good.

Egs, you'll enjoy the first few minutes where he talks about the energy crisis. Points you've made, points Randall Carlson has been saying for years - that's the cold is what will kill us, not the increase in heat.

I don't expect anyone to listen to the whole show, but there's not 1 thing you can argue with him about. He bashes Republicans as well for staying quiet and doing nothing.

I only watched about 10 minutes. Its all correct. Europe is committing cultural suicide. They have tons of natgas that can be safely obtained. germany shut down a bunch of nukes after fukishima. I know a german guy thru work and he was on linked in bragging about he'd cut his energy use by keeping his house freezing and making his little kids wear 3 sweaters lol.

didn't see the part where he based republicans but that's a really dumb take if he did, and shows a real ignorance of what the impediments are. They are fighting tool and nail for permitting reform needed for energy independence. For example, the lower the number of a house bill the more important it is. HR 1 is all about energy independence. https://www.congress.gov/bill/118th-congress/house-bill/1

but that's my take of tucker, he has some sort of agenda to push and will use a lot of sensible factual stuff then go off the rails for attention or whatever.

I only watched about 10 minutes. Its all correct. Europe is committing cultural suicide. They have tons of natgas that can be safely obtained. germany shut down a bunch of nukes after fukishima. I know a german guy thru work and he was on linked in bragging about he'd cut his energy use by keeping his house freezing and making his little kids wear 3 sweaters lol.

didn't see the part where he based republicans but that's a really dumb take if he did, and shows a real ignorance of what the impediments are. They are fighting tool and nail for permitting reform needed for energy independence. For example, the lower the number of a house bill the more important it is. HR 1 is all about energy independence. https://www.congress.gov/bill/118th-congress/house-bill/1

but that's my take of tucker, he has some sort of agenda to push and will use a lot of sensible factual stuff then go off the rails for attention or whatever.
My 2 German immigrant friends are hardcore conservative. One is 43, the other is 70. Fossil fuels all the way.

Oh, I jumped topics there. He wasn't bashing Pubs for not fighting energy issues, this was after he moved on. IIRC, a big part of it was the support for Ukraine. Virtually no Pubs have stood up against the vocally said we're wrong for sending aide to Ukraine over helping our own failing country. He correctly points out that as others in the past have noted, we don't have to be Russia's best friend. Just good enough so that Russia and China don't become a near unbeatable power by joining forces because we want to prop up our war machine and now, prop up a corrupt country like Ukraine who has the most restricted freedoms in Europe as some beacon of democracy, where it's really in no way a democracy.

My 2 German immigrant friends are hardcore conservative. One is 43, the other is 70. Fossil fuels all the way.

Oh, I jumped topics there. He wasn't bashing Pubs for not fighting energy issues, this was after he moved on. IIRC, a big part of it was the support for Ukraine. Virtually no Pubs have stood up against the vocally said we're wrong for sending aide to Ukraine over helping our own failing country. He correctly points out that as others in the past have noted, we don't have to be Russia's best friend. Just good enough so that Russia and China don't become a near unbeatable power by joining forces because we want to prop up our war machine and now, prop up a corrupt country like Ukraine who has the most restricted freedoms in Europe as some beacon of democracy, where it's really in no way
Dammit juggs please be more clear, I put a lot of effort into my responses

I don't know how they can keep sweeping it under the rug. First the laptop, then Bobulinski, and wasn't there some Obama aide that said Biden was corrupt? then FBI whistleblowers, then IRS whistleblowers....All with nothing to gain and a LOT to lose.

And it amazes me to see Hunter hobnobbing at a state dinner with esteemed ex-senator Bill Nelson and other upper tier dems when the internet is full of him banging whores. I guess he's so brave overcoming his addiction.

And there's a funny clip of Joe putting his hand over his heart during the Indian national anthem...and slowly sliding it down when he realizes.

Back