Politics Politics

So, Gainesville isn't getting their annual jackpot from GRU... $37 million. All they could trim from their budget was $3-400k, so what are they going to do?

How about raising the property tax rate 29%!
Social programs across the city breathe a sigh of relief.

Have fun with that, Juggs.
I hadn't seen that yet. FFS I can't wait to get out of this cesspool.

Obama chef drowns at the Martha's Vineyard home. A guy, working at Obama's house who couldn't swim decides to go paddle boarding and drowns in 8 feet of water.

Huh? I'm not saying Obama killed one of his chef's, but what employee goes paddle boarding at their Presidential employers house? When you can't swim? In just 8 feet of water and not that far from shore?

Rumors of impending Biden impeachment? Text messages from Hunter to one of his kids complaining about having to give half of his earnings from his shady dealings to Joe. Meanwhile, Joe has said repeatedly that he has no idea of his son's business dealings and they don't talk about them. Not to mention the Big Guy and all the other shit. But apparently this one is very explicit.

Personally, I don't see anything coming from it.

Rumors of impending Biden impeachment? Text messages from Hunter to one of his kids complaining about having to give half of his earnings from his shady dealings to Joe. Meanwhile, Joe has said repeatedly that he has no idea of his son's business dealings and they don't talk about them. Not to mention the Big Guy and all the other shit. But apparently this one is very explicit.

Personally, I don't see anything coming from it.
Even if the House impeaches. the Senate won't convict. Same as Trump's impeachments. If they do it, they know that, so it will be all for show.

True. But it may help with the "anybody but Trump" moderates. Some people need to see undeniable proof that he isn't good natured old grandpappy Joe whose not "crooked" like Trump.
Makes sense, but the people who don't know that by now are the same people that rely on MSM. The news would just paint this as a witch hunt without merit and the normies will believe it.

Makes sense, but the people who don't know that by now are the same people that rely on MSM. The news would just paint this as a witch hunt without merit and the normies will believe it.
Not necessarily. There's been a few instances of CNN starting to throw Joe under the bus. It possible they're setting the grounds for a new candidate. Which really can't be done without admitting they lied this entire time or plead complete ignorance. Hunter was arrested yesterday by the FBI based on the same information they've called a lie or dismissed this entire time.

Also, a lot of these swing votes, I don't think they rely on MSM entirely. They're moderates who change parties when they get sick of the nonsense in DC or the personality sitting in the oval office. They voted Trump in, got sick of his tweets, and voted him out...maybe or maybe not based on MSM's lies.

On a related note, I just heard an interview from a few days ago where Joe said "Hunter has done nothing wrong and he's proud of him". :lol: :lol:

The worst press secretary in history, KJP, says, "I'm an historical figure". :lol: :facepalm: No retard, you'd be an historical figure if you earned your position; you don't get to claim that for being a diversity hire who fails miserably every time she opens her mouth.

Another hilarious gaff from Biden as he said, "We ended cancer as we know it".

One of the things that stuns me about the stupidity of the left is housing. Yes, its expensive and in popular areas, a crisis. They never once think to blame bad government restrictions and dumb zoning, or the fact this president has allowed millions of illegals to cross the border (more than the population all but 15 states!). No, its "corporate greed"

Zoning is tricky. I deal with it every day and have all areas of Florida. No matter what, you're pissing off both sides. It's the cause for a "crisis" in some areas, it's racist in others. It forces anti-environmentalism, causes climate change, and prevents small town European style living where you have neighborhoods with their own little markets and businesses so driving across town isn't needed, instead we have sprawling suburbs and mega stores.

It's pretty much a no win .

Other than things like a strip club or landfill, I think that largely people should do what they want with the land they own.

But you can’t mention the millions of new immigrants lol

Other than things like a strip club or landfill, I think that largely people should do what they want with the land they own.

But you can’t mention the millions of new immigrants lol

To an extent. I see the argument for not having industrial zoning up against single family residential. That's where the real problem is - Give people the freedom to do whatever they want and you'll have people abusing the shit out of it with absurdity. So there is value to zoning, which until liberal ass Gainesville decided zoning was racist, didn't allow you to put section 8 apartments into the middle of residential neighborhoods. I think that was a good thing. People don't bust their ass to be successful, buy a nice home to have a peaceful existence and then have the very element you escaped be forced upon you. And that's exactly what developers will do. They over develop and that's why places like Gainesville end up with a million apartments.

Now I actually agree with the Euro model, which they've kind of attempted with Town of Tioga. I see a lot of benefit in mixing commercial and residential, however that only works if you want to live ass to elbow with neighbors and have no land or if you're rural....the reality is that model isn't super realistic in America unless you're starting from scratch on undeveloped land.

Back