Politics Politics

I read something today on sone retard FL politician who said something to the effect to stop DeSantis is to stop fascism. Please meteor come soon

Canadian euthanasia is wild.

this is so disconcerting. She doesn't look well but you wonder what she means by burden. Does she need help shopping and cleaning, or does she need help dressing and going to the bathroom? Those seem very different levels of dependency. I worry that family members and the bankrupt healthcare for all encourage this for people who are still capable of enjoying life. I hated my in laws but I can't imagine encouraging this, its vile.

the libertarian part of me thinks this should be legal, but the other part of me wonders at all the areas for abuse.

this is so disconcerting. She doesn't look well but you wonder what she means by burden. Does she need help shopping and cleaning, or does she need help dressing and going to the bathroom? Those seem very different levels of dependency. I worry that family members and the bankrupt healthcare for all encourage this for people who are still capable of enjoying life. I hated my in laws but I can't imagine encouraging this, its vile.

the libertarian part of me thinks this should be legal, but the other part of me wonders at all the areas for abuse.

I don't know how accurate it all is, but the media has been full of anecdotes about people being allowed to self-suicide for lots of flimsy reasons, not just terminal illness.

I read an article about a guy who's wife had terminal brain cancer and got the euthanasia drug in Oregon. He said she never used it but it gave her great piece of mind that she had it in case things became unbearable.

As long as it’s a persons choice, I’m all for letting them end it all. We treat injured/sick animals more humanely than we do humans

I think with canada we've already seen the abuse though; the story of the diabled vet asking for more help was sent info on suicide, and old people who may feel like a burden on their families for pretty minor help. even if you're not more religious human life should be considered sacred compared to animals

Back