Politics Politics

I don't want to vote for Biden again and I don't want to vote for Trump. 330m people and these are our choices, again. Awesome.

Juggs said:
Kennedy is publicly saying the CIA killed JFK and he's going on Russell Brand to discuss it.

Yeah... he was on Hannity the other night saying that. Didn't watch it to see what leads him to that conclusion but it would not surprise me. The whole thing with Ruby having a) the access to kill Oswalt, and b) the desire to do so and c) dying in prison 3 or 4 years later always seemed suspicious. No loose ends.

Of course I also believe the earth is flat.

RIP said:
I don't want to vote for Biden again and I don't want to vote for Trump. 330m people and these are our choices, again. Awesome.

As i said before I would bet money that Biden is not the dem nominee. So there is hope.

Would you vote for Kennedy. Kamala, Michelle, or Marianne Williamson over trump? If i were a dem the only one I would even consider is Kennedy but not sure I could take 4 years of that voice.

pg. said:
RIP said:

As i said before I would bet money that Biden is not the dem nominee. So there is hope.

Would you vote for Kennedy. Kamala, Michelle, or Marianne Williamson over trump? If i were a dem the only one I would even consider is Kennedy but not sure I could take 4 years of that voice.
Unless Biden dies I don't see any other dem getting the nod. I'm in FL so I don't feel like my vote for Pres is all that important.

RIP said:

It helps if you just go with policies - make a list. Its not someone you're drawing dildos with, just a tool

I have a gas stove, furnace, clothes dryer, pool heater, and water heater. Getting ready to add a Generac whole house generator which are basically worthless unless you have natural gas or a 500 gallon propane tank. I need to move to vero beach and cannot find a home with natural gas. Rate down there for some reason. It's hard to leave it after you've had it, especially the stove.

Gas stoves only affect underserved communities? So basically gas stoves are racist? Except for the minor fact that rich people, home and professional chefs alike all have or want a gas stove?

What stupid cunts write such stupid shit trying to act like the type of stove you have is classist (or racist is what htey really mean)

Biden is a douche for not doing a presser in forever but they just showed him meeting over the debt ceiling and he says "we aren't taking questions right now" and the reporters immediately all start yelling questions at him such that you couldn't understand them if you wanted to.

Gas is great. Loved it when I had it - the gas dryer was awesome.

Make no mistake - this is aimed at reducing fossil fuel use, not at reducing a public health threat.

pg. said:
Biden is a douche for not doing a presser in forever but they just showed him meeting over the debt ceiling and he says "we aren't taking questions right now" and the reporters immediately all start yelling questions at him such that you couldn't understand them if you wanted to.

Can’t do a live presser. Then they couldn’t give him the questions from each journo and told how to answer each one from his teleprompter.

I get not wanting to vote for Trump, he's a douchebag. However, he's a douchebag with some decent policies and it's pretty hard to deny that the country was in much better shape under Trump's policies than Biden's policies. COVID doesn't get but a tiny fraction of the blame here, most of our inflation, chain supply issues, the fucking war......that's on the Biden administration.

Trump's not breaking any barriers the way he thinks he can, the deep state is too strong, but at least he's not an absolute puppet with the deep states hand up his ass telling him to support protesting and murdering a SCOTUS member. Didn't try to create a ministry of truth or conspire with social media to violate the 1st Amendment.

I can't fathom how this is even a debate to a rational person. I voted Libertarian for 3 elections, refusing to succumb to the lesser of 2 evils trap. But that time is past. The far left is the absolute greatest evil and threat to this country, whether it's social sanity or the economy.

DocZaius said:
Gas is great. Loved it when I had it - the gas dryer was awesome.

Make no mistake - this is aimed at reducing fossil fuel use, not at reducing a public health threat.
its absolute crap science to push a public policy.

and it won't help emissions AT ALL its empty virtue signaling to make america less energy efficient.

It's actually infuriating to listen to. She interrupts him constantly, talks right over him, which they'd never do to Biden. She's making blatant lies. And every time she says she wants to talk about a subject like immigration, she immediately asks a question about 1/6 or election fraud instead. This entire interview was nothing but a hack job to keep him talking about the shit no one wants to hear about - And he fell for it every single time. All she's done over and over, is continue to talk about the murderous riot of 1/6 in this first 20 minutes.

"Our country is being destroyed by stupid people...very stupid people" :lol:

Her: You said the using debt ceiling wedge could not happen, why did you say that?

Him: Because I was President.

her: Why did you say it can now?

Him: Because I'm not President.

Damn he's good when he's not talking about voter fraud.

Back