Politics Politics

Juggs said:
MSNBC had 2 women yapping on a show about how Trump was wrong to not have that stupid nerd prom event that Biden just had. It shows respect to the media!

Uhh....Why exactly should Trump hold a dinner for almost the entirety of media that made up lies about him every single day? They said he should have made jokes about it. What is this a roast? They'd have crucified him for doing that, too.

Fuck I hate that channel. I want a meteor to hit that building.

Lets back up a bit. The media couldn't get enough of trump before politics, he was on everything because he was great ratings. When he ran, they all gave him tons of play (he was on Morning Joe repeatedly ffs!) because hahaha they thought it would funny as fuck if he was the R nominee rather than some normie like Jeb! because of course Clinton would beat that freakshow! After that interference when Trump won they all had to turn against him because how dare people not reject him! then they had to overcompensate and print whatever rumor or bad thing they could even if it was made up (a meeting I was at politico completely fabricated for instance) to make him into a complete monster hoping that everyone would forget the way they would kiss his ass.

The media only turned on Trump when he had the temerity to beat Clinton.

Evil gator said:
Juggs said:
MSNBC had 2 women yapping on a show about how Trump was wrong to not have that stupid nerd prom event that Biden just had. It shows respect to the media!

Uhh....Why exactly should Trump hold a dinner for almost the entirety of media that made up lies about him every single day? They said he should have made jokes about it. What is this a roast? They'd have crucified him for doing that, too.

Fuck I hate that channel. I want a meteor to hit that building.

Lets back up a bit. The media couldn't get enough of trump before politics, he was on everything because he was great ratings. When he ran, they all gave him tons of play (he was on Morning Joe repeatedly ffs!) because hahaha they thought it would funny as fuck if he was the R nominee rather than some normie like Jeb! because of course Clinton would beat that freakshow! After that interference when Trump won they all had to turn against him because how dare people not reject him! then they had to overcompensate and print whatever rumor or bad thing they could even if it was made up (a meeting I was at politico completely fabricated for instance) to make him into a complete monster hoping that everyone would forget the way they would kiss his ass.

The media only turned on Trump when he had the temerity to beat Clinton.
I'm torn between deciding which of your two personalities is real; the backwater Illinois hick who obviously is butthurt by her lackluster upbringing or the fake DC clown who pretends to blend in with the people she resents to her core.

Oh great, the midget ginger troll is back, or another needle dicked bitch boy troll, but either way, the ignore function will be applied, I have no desire to interact with Bob Minor.

I dunno, this clown immediately came in attacking EG, and VD likes to try and bully women because he’s a coward

DocZaius said:
Not vd. Maybe k311?

Too creative for 311. He just said fuck a lot and was barely above a teenager in insult capability.

But I did notice he couldn’t refute eg’s summary of the media/Trump, so he’s not intelligent enough to debate….just enough to be talk shit better than our previous little bitches n

Back