Politics Politics

DeSantis Signs Bill Legalizing Death Penalty For Child Rape, Defying Supreme Court Precedent
Florida officials are prepared to take the case to the U.S. Supreme Court with the hope that the 6-3 conservative majority will overturn prior rulings

Doesn't matter, he'll lose the primary to Trump anyway. DeSantis winning moderates/swing votes is where he has the advantage over Trump, which does him no good in the primaries.

Some nitwit on Youtube is trying to tell me the Federal Government doesn't have too many regulations and is efficient. All because Europe has healthier food than us. :facepalm:

Juggs said:
Doesn't matter, he'll lose the primary to Trump anyway. DeSantis winning moderates/swing votes is where he has the advantage over Trump, which does him no good in the primaries.

Some nitwit on Youtube is trying to tell me the Federal Government doesn't have too many regulations and is efficient. All because Europe has healthier food than us. :facepalm:

someone listens to NPR and ignores evidence.

I don't think the death penalty for child rape is a good idea - because what is to stop a rapist from killing the victim?

So I was around a bunch of politicals yesterday and heard that Dan Bongino might run for the senate lololol

Evil gator said:
I don't think the death penalty for child rape is a good idea - because what is to stop a rapist from killing the victim?

So I was around a bunch of politicals yesterday and heard that Dan Bongino might run for the senate lololol

Well, isn't most child rape committed by family members? It won't do anything to help random rapists/kidnappers (those kids usually get killed anyway), but it might help deter the family/family friend pedophiles.

ATF Director was asked to define "assault rifle". His response: "I'm not a firearms expert".

Great, the ATF directory is completely ignorant on firearms or being transparent that he refuses to say so he doesn't piss off the gun grabbers who pull his strings.

Not sure Biden finishes his term. The FBI/DOJ can only cover for him for so long. God help us if Harris ascends to president. But I guess she will still have Obama running the show.

pg. said:
Not sure Biden finishes his term. The FBI/DOJ can only cover for him for so long. God help us if Harris ascends to president. But I guess she will still have Obama running the show.

I have zero faith that Biden will ever be held accountable. He will run again and right now he's 62% to Kennedy's 19%.

Biden's presser a couple days ago, photographed with another cheat sheet. Picture of the journalist, who she works for, "QUESTION #1" written above that. Literally every aspect of what he does is scripted out for that demented retard.

Here's how I view the situation: Let that old senile fuck die. Quickly. Let Kamala ascend because we know damn well someone else is running the show. At least we know Kamala will say as she's told (doing so in circles, repeating the same thing like a kid trying to fill out an english paper) and not go off script and rant like a lunatic, screaming at the clouds the way Biden does.

its hard to keep a list of all the terrible things under Biden, but 3 of the worst US bank failures have happened under Biden. Could it be that having agencies charged with preventing this type of thing focus on climate and equity kept regulators from noticing warning signs? nah probably just a coincidence!

Evil gator said:
its hard to keep a list of all the terrible things under Biden, but 3 of the worst US bank failures have happened under Biden. Could it be that having agencies charged with preventing this type of thing focus on climate and equity kept regulators from noticing warning signs? nah probably just a coincidence!
I'd call it intentionally to move us towards digital currency, thus a social credit score. Canada freezing trucker's bank accounts ring a bell? China....question the government? No soup for you!

what gets me about george floyd and now this michael jackson impersonator, is that its hard to restrain a large person and there are easier ways of killing someone. are people really so soft that they don't understand how this works? If the marine on the subway and cops with george floyd WANTED those crazy dangerous drug addicts DEAD there are lots of more efficient ways of going about it.

Its stunning how few people understand fuck around and find out any more. if someone is acting crazy and dangerous, there's no alternative. Then if they struggle, they sometimes die. Its not the intent - why does everyone act like it was?

Juggs said:
Evil gator said:
I'd call it intentionally to move us towards digital currency, thus a social credit score. Canada freezing trucker's bank accounts ring a bell? China....question the government? No soup for you!

I'd say its also wanting a few big corporations to control.

remember the baby formula problem? we didn't have those when we were younger because there were lots of factories all over the us. Dems push more and more red tape and regulations on these companies, driving small businesses out and bigger companies buy them and consolidate. Dems can then get them to agree to all sorts of nonsense, or they then blame corporate greed when it fucks up.

Evil gator said:
what gets me about george floyd and now this michael jackson impersonator, is that its hard to restrain a large person and there are easier ways of killing someone. are people really so soft that they don't understand how this works? If the marine on the subway and cops with george floyd WANTED those crazy dangerous drug addicts DEAD there are lots of more efficient ways of going about it.

Its stunning how few people understand fuck around and find out any more. if someone is acting crazy and dangerous, there's no alternative. Then if they struggle, they sometimes die. Its not the intent - why does everyone act like it was?

Because they don't actually care. They're just looking for an excuse to push an agenda, riot and loot, and generally burn the entire country to the ground. I'm curious, behind closed doors left all to their own thoughts, how many of those "outraged" actually believe the nonsense.

AOC says Neely was just asking for food. After eye witnesses say he wanted to go back to jail, "I'm demanding food and I won't take no for an answer", and "I'll hurt anyone on this train" and he's not afraid to die.

He also had 44 prior arrests, including once when he assaulted and tried to push a person in front of a train. "He was a high school dropout who rarely took his medicine" - His father.

Yeah, there's so much misinformation put out by activists on this one. He was acting crazy and threatening people. They restrained him for like 4 minutes, not 15, and let him go when he stopped struggling. THREE people (including a black guy) restrained him, not just the guy who put him in the choke hold. And they asked people to call 911 and have an ambulance waiting at the next stop. Unfortunate that he died, but it's hardly "murder."

MSNBC had 2 women yapping on a show about how Trump was wrong to not have that stupid nerd prom event that Biden just had. It shows respect to the media!

Uhh....Why exactly should Trump hold a dinner for almost the entirety of media that made up lies about him every single day? They said he should have made jokes about it. What is this a roast? They'd have crucified him for doing that, too.

Fuck I hate that channel. I want a meteor to hit that building.

Back