Politics Politics

Gosh I wonder why scores are so good in southern states vs northern. Maybe kids need to be in school and not wearing masks to learn?

Also I think teachers unions have less influence?
Probably all the Pre-K tranny reading sessions.

Gosh I wonder why scores are so good in southern states vs northern. Maybe kids need to be in school and not wearing masks to learn?

Also I think teachers unions have less influence?
Shocking that a right-wing policy 'wonk' would chalk this up to a lack of wearing masks.

Shocking that a right-wing policy 'wonk' would chalk this up to a lack of wearing masks.
Oh look more hit and run nonsense. Like any lib, you can't post without lying - you leave you "in person learning" because you know you've lost this point and so attack me (ooh 'wonk') and ignore the main issue.

Oh look more hit and run nonsense. Like any lib, you can't post without lying - you leave you "in person learning" because you know you've lost this point and so attack me (ooh 'wonk') and ignore the main issue.
Please point out where in the article it mentions masks or where I 'lied.'

LOL how typical - "the article didn't say that" yes, I'm sure schools being closed for years in blue areas but not the south has nothing to do with terrible policies pushed by liberals. You're lying by saying it was only masks, though there are plenty of studies and empirical evidence that this presents problems in developing children.

but it makes sense that a coward like you would attack me and not be concerned about how fucked up policies harmed children.

LOL how typical - "the article didn't say that" yes, I'm sure schools being closed for years in blue areas but not the south has nothing to do with terrible policies pushed by liberals. You're lying by saying it was only masks, though there are plenty of studies and empirical evidence that this presents problems in developing children.

but it makes sense that a coward like you would attack me and not be concerned about how fucked up policies harmed children.

I wonder why nobody attempts to converse with you on any serious level. Your level of self-righteous indignation is hilarious.

What’s WI seven taking about? Is this like coming into prison and punching the girl in glasses to show how tough you are?

“on a serious level” It’s a novelty message board for a bunch of morons who have been posting for a long time.

What’s WI seven taking about? Is this like coming into prison and punching the girl in glasses to show how tough you are?

“on a serious level” It’s a novelty message board for a bunch of morons who have been posting for a long time.

Some of us have been posting together over 20 years. I can't remember half of those years :lol:

I'm pretty sure your hero trump has that schtick covered.

Hahahahhaa. Watch the first 5 seconds to see Biden trip over his own feet and bite the dust. This guy is so senile he's forgotten how to put one foot in front of the other.

Attachments

• trump-walk-proud-trump.gif
    trump-walk-proud-trump.gif
    830 KB · Views: 6
That's the best you've got? Biden has fallen UP stairs and now he's tripped over his own 2 feet and he couldn't even get up without help. He's 1 step short of a fucking invalid physically and he's already there mentally.

And if you're dumbass didn't notice, I've hammered Trump in favor of DeSantis quite a bit.

Back