Politics Politics

Juggs said:
Tommy said:
When Trump ran against the other pubs, they never fought fire with fire, basically were pussies, but DeSantis doesn’t appear to be a puss, and there’s plenty on stuff to nuke Trump with. The more I learn about DeSantis, the more I think he can out Trump Trump, but much more professionally, if that makes sense? The hardcore Trumpers are f’n morons.

Watching DeSantis bash the activists, I agree. He'd be able to give Trump a taste of own shit in a more tactful way that doesn't make him look like a petulant child the way Trump does. Cruz found out the first time that there's no taking the high road with Trump.

Rubio tried to act like Trump, making insults and shit, but he came off looking like an 8th grader that just learned how to curse.

Irish Mike said:
Juggs said:
Tommy said:
When Trump ran against the other pubs, they never fought fire with fire, basically were pussies, but DeSantis doesn’t appear to be a puss, and there’s plenty on stuff to nuke Trump with. The more I learn about DeSantis, the more I think he can out Trump Trump, but much more professionally, if that makes sense? The hardcore Trumpers are f’n morons.

Watching DeSantis bash the activists, I agree. He'd be able to give Trump a taste of own shit in a more tactful way that doesn't make him look like a petulant child the way Trump does. Cruz found out the first time that there's no taking the high road with Trump.

Rubio tried to act like Trump, making insults and shit, but he came off looking like an 8th grader that just learned how to curse.

yeah has anyone been able to out-trump trump?

Irish Mike said:
Juggs said:
Tommy said:

"He's like 6'2'' which is why I don't understand why his hands are the size of someone who is 5'2". Have you seen his hands?" Rubio said during a rally in Roanoke, Virgina. "You know what they say about men with small hands? You can't trust them. You can't trust them."

Irish Mike said:
Juggs said:
Tommy said:

I didn't mean insults, I meant mud slinging. He can use Trump's political immaturity and such against him. Not get petty, but he could get dirty without being a child if he wanted to.

Juggs said:
Irish Mike said:
Juggs said:

I didn't mean insults, I meant mud slinging. He can use Trump's political immaturity and such against him. Not get petty, but he could get dirty without being a child if he wanted to.

I get that, I just meant the last guys weren't up to the challenge to fight him back. DeSantis seems much more willing and able.

At this point I want to see them find a way to keep Trump from running. Let the libs win and destroy Trump. Pave the way for DeSantis to not have to have that showdown with Trump. But it'll never happen, they need Trump to take out DeSantis

Juggs said:
At this point I want to see them find a way to keep Trump from running. Let the libs win and destroy Trump. Pave the way for DeSantis to not have to have that showdown with Trump. But it'll never happen, they need Trump to take out DeSantis
Those dumb fks should encourage Trump, he’s much more beatable by Joe Dementia than DeSantis

Tommy said:
Juggs said:
Those dumb fks should encourage Trump, he’s much more beatable by Joe Dementia than DeSantis

They really don't have to do anything at this point but sit back and watch the R's destroy themselves.

everyone here is up in arms about having the most milquetoast R in the country gov dare to speak at a college commencement

https://www.insidenova.com/headlines/george-mason-students-petition-against-youngkin-as-commencement-speaker/article_fba1f58a-cc76-11ed-9641-ebc81e703828.html

all the locals are angry about this with their strawmen that Rs are suppressing speech (by not wanting sex stuff taught to toddlers) and not wanting slavery taught in schools (not wanting false history that is).

Back