Politics Politics

Evil gator said:
lol why are we all gay?

Hey, there's nothing wrong with that. Be your true self.

Seriously, though. I got tired of almost no one having an avatar., so I found one that (most) people will want to change.

This Twitter files hearing is gettin kinky

https://twitter.com/townhallcom/status/1633874644955430921?s=46&t=lF_EkmHQTjmpXkYKO4EQIQ

If this lady’s opponent doesn’t run this in attack ads they’re fools

DocZaius said:
https://twitter.com/greg_price11/status/1633884562215321618?s=20

Ummm, the 1st Amendment IS absolute. If you want to hate, lie, etc....That is protected under free speech. Why is that never pushed back on, the liberal idea that the Amendments have limits that they continuously push the boundaries on. They'll try to defend it by saying you can't threaten to kill someone. Well a death threat isn't free fucking speech, it's a death threat.

I wish the video wasn't cut off when that retard starts reading that the tweet was Hank and the vaccine.

the dems really shit the bed in that hearing but I'm sure all the libs are "yaaas queening" them like they did when Kamala character assasinated her way to the VP slot in the kavanaugh hearings.

I just now saw Lightfoot's concession speech in which she claimed to have reduced homicides and gotten tons of guns off the street.

Reduced homicides :lol: The stat I saw was that it was at a 25 year high. When you have a gang shootout killing multiple people in broad daylight and prosecution lets them go calling it "equal warfare", it's safe to say you failed miserably at your job. Damn liberals love to lie their ass off and know that their voters won't know better or simply don't care.

in the past 24 hours, biden has claimed:

-by "tackling climate" he's reduced everyone's utility bills
-republicans want to defund police and its nuts!

(both videos on @breaking911 on twitter)

its important to remember that of all politicians only Donald Trump has surrounded himself with grifters, conspiracy theorists and the generally insane. No one else! certainly not dems.

https://freebeacon.com/democrats/meet-the-anti-semitic-spiritual-guru-on-cori-bushs-payroll/

Evil gator said:
in the past 24 hours, biden has claimed:

-by "tackling climate" he's reduced everyone's utility bills
-republicans want to defund police and its nuts!

(both videos on @breaking911 on twitter)

It's awesome to watch him blatantly lie and no one fact checks it. Utility bills are higher than ever, everywhere as far as I've seen. And of course, do we even need to address the defund the police? :facepalm:

Wonder how bad this banking stuff will end up being? I’ve watched home prices around Asheville almost double over the past few years, beginning to feel like deja vu, hope not, last recession I had to get rid of all my accumulated $, wife, and alcohol habit

Juggs said:
Not looking good. I'm sure Biden will find a way to make it worse.

On a war note, it appears Russia shot down one of our drones.

A dude I know in Naval Intelligence said if we had any other president we would have been at war this weekend.

Juggs said:

Don’t know the details, but not surprised, considering we’ve been pushing Putin into a corner, not that he didn’t deserve it, but the whole Ukraine thing is clear as mud. Did we give all that $ to Ukraine because we care about Ukraine, or was it cronyism?

Tommy said:
Juggs said:

Don’t know the details, but not surprised, considering we’ve been pushing Putin into a corner, not that he didn’t deserve it, but the whole Ukraine thing is clear as mud. Did we give all that $ to Ukraine because we care about Ukraine, or was it cronyism?
Biden cares about his connection to Ukraine, that's about it. We had a deal with Russia, the UN stays off of their borders. We didn't uphold our end and kept moving closer and closer to Russia's borders. We gave Putin the green light to do whatever he wanted because we couldn't play by our own rules. How would we react if Russia decided to setup camp in Cuba? Oh, wait....

In other news, a 5th bank (First Republic) has collapsed. Trade with the EU suspended as the crisis has spread to Europe. Basically the global banking system is crashing. Conspiracy theory is that this is aiming towards a global reset to put us into digital currency.

Back