Politics Politics

Seriously, I have NOT paid close to attention to it. I watched 1 video on the damage done and they never once said where in Ohio it was :lol: :lol:

I see Palestine my brain immediately goes to overseas.

Meh, that's how my week is going :lol:

Florida democrats are trying to outlaw dogs sticking their heads out of car windows and want to require they be caged in. :lol:

Juggs said:
Seriously, I have NOT paid close to attention to it. I watched 1 video on the damage done and they never once said where in Ohio it was :lol: :lol:

You’re not much of a prepper tinfoil hatter because people are freaking out in Canada about this train derailment, but you likely have gleaned enough about contaminant transport to know it’s not Chernobyl

Evil gator said:
Juggs said:

You’re not much of a prepper tinfoil hatter because people are freaking out in Canada about this train derailment, but you likely have gleaned enough about contaminant transport to know it’s not Chernobyl
Can't say I care much about Ohio :beatsme:

This thread is great. Fashion designer lost her bag at the airport, guess who shows up wearing her clothes?

https://twitter.com/asyakhamsin1/status/1627541483245936642?s=61&t=JiCREfc140IZZg_nFZt6uQ

DeSantis finally speaks out on the war. Says it's not acceptable to have this blank check nonsense with Ukraine, we shouldn't be fighting a proxy war, and that Russia never came close to violated NATO territories and they're not a real threat to America - especially compared to China.

DocZaius said:
This thread is great. Fashion designer lost her bag at the airport, guess who shows up wearing her clothes?

https://twitter.com/asyakhamsin1/status/1627541483245936642?s=61&t=JiCREfc140IZZg_nFZt6uQ

there is no question she wore it better (and its some beautiful stuff)

Juggs said:
Brad Paisley released a song with Zelensky on the 1 year anniversary of "the invasion".

For. Fucks. Sake.

I used to love his music... until I found out how much of a fucking liberal bitch he is.

I try to ignore most musician's politics but some just love to let it be known.

ufgators68 said:
Juggs said:
Brad Paisley released a song with Zelensky on the 1 year anniversary of "the invasion".

For. Fucks. Sake.

I used to love his music... until I found out how much of a fucking liberal bitch he is.

I try to ignore most musician's politics but some just love to let it be known.
Yeah, he has some great songs, but this kind of shit only further proves that real country music has been dead for a long time. It's mostly just singers who sound country and get thrown into the genre to sing about shit that they know nothing about. One of the reasons I love Upchurch and his constant calling out of current country stars.

Know. Your. Audience. Paisley hopefully just made himself obsolete the way the Dixie Chicks did (but has he really been relevant in years?). Or how the country music awards went retarded and Alan Jackson said they can fuck off, this ain't country.

I'm the same way though, musicians and actors. I don't want to know their politics, but you're right....if they're liberal, they just have to force it down your throat.

Back