Politics Politics

Polands sending 4 old Migs to Ukraine, that’s should help about as much as slingshots, those Pollocks sure are strategic, nothing like pissing off/on your psychotic neighbor for nothing.

Tommy said:
Polands sending 4 old Migs to Ukraine, that’s should help about as much as slingshots, those Pollocks sure are strategic, nothing like pissing off/on your psychotic neighbor for nothing.

They probably made a deal where they give those old planes and we replace them with 20 advanced fighters. Yeah, we're dumb like that

https://trendingpoliticsnews.com/breaking-hunter-biden-knab/

Wait. I thought the laptop was Russian disinformation. How can Hunter sue him for disseminating his private information?

Panamag8or said:
Post-constitutional America begins now.

https://twitter.com/CollinRugg/status/1636851880654684166?s=20

Did I miss it or did they never actually say the what the misdemeanor that he promoted to a felony, which doesn't sound legal if the federal courts don't give a fuck. If it's just in NY, can't Trump just cruise on down to Florida and give them the finger? :lol:

That clip was a little vague.

52:20 said:
Tommy said:

They probably made a deal where they give those old planes and we replace them with 20 advanced fighters. Yeah, we're dumb like that

It does seem like we're sending our fighters to countries around the world. Last videos I saw on our military, we do have a limited number of them. Do we have a secret stash of more advanced fighters that aren't reported or are we simply weakening our military capabilities?

Good. God.

DeSantis gives a press conference and calls out the NYC Prosecutor going after Trump for downgrading felonies to misdemeanors and not wanting to imprison many criminals, but going after Trump because he's funded by Soros. So here is Desantis calling out the hypocrisy, corruption, and defending Trump.

The reaction? Trump attacks DeSantis. Name calling, more accusations of DeSantis fucking underage girls, etc.

FFS, can Biden and Trump just drop dead today?

Biden tweets and rants about his gun control again. "There's no possible recreational justification for a 100 round magazine".

1) The 2A isn't about recreation.
2) His bill targets any magazine over 10 rounds. So what's the relevance of 100 rounds? Hyperbole? Deflection from his real intent which is to limit self defense, which most self defense handguns have 10 or more rounds. But he wants the focus on murder and "scary", not who it truly impacts and their real goal.
3) Even taking his tweet literal, RECREATION is literally the justification for recreational shooting.

Juggs said:
Good. God.

DeSantis gives a press conference and calls out the NYC Prosecutor going after Trump for downgrading felonies to misdemeanors and not wanting to imprison many criminals, but going after Trump because he's funded by Soros. So here is Desantis calling out the hypocrisy, corruption, and defending Trump.

The reaction? Trump attacks DeSantis. Name calling, more accusations of DeSantis fucking underage girls, etc.

didn't see this, but it doesn't surprise me. He is a big baby. I liked most of his positions, but he is such a clown, it makes it hard to defend them.

I really don’t get the support for Trump over DeSantis, I think DeSantis would destroy any Dem, but Trump could easily lose, because so many ftards think he’s a meanie. He is a narcissistic thin skinned prick, just like goofy Joe. I’m so over orange man

Irish Mike said:
Juggs said:
Good. God.

didn't see this, but it doesn't surprise me. He is a big baby. I liked most of his positions, but he is such a clown, it makes it hard to defend them.
It was a little more passive aggressive saying DeSantis could face similar allegations while slandering DeSantis with allegations that he himself created. From his truth social

Ron DeSanctimonious will probably find out about FALSE ACCUSATIONS & FAKE STORIES sometime in the future, as he gets older, wiser, and better known, when he’s unfairly and illegally attacked by a woman, even classmates that are “underage” (or possibly a man!). I’m sure he will want to fight these misfits just like I do!”

Biden stumbled over and over again in a speech. And proposed 2 Billion bill for ATF to enforce his unconstitutional gun control executive orders.

DeSantis reportedly told Piers Morgan in an interview to be released that he's running for POTUS.

DeSantis will crush Biden, the debates will be a bloodbath. If of course he doesn’t get too bloodied up by fat orange man.

Tommy said:
DeSantis will crush Biden, the debates will be a bloodbath. If of course he doesn’t get too bloodied up by fat orange man.

I believe desantis would crush Biden, but I don’t think he can beat trump unless they can get all the other pubs out of the primaries, and it would still be somewhat of an upset. Much less confident about trump beating Biden.

Tommy said:

Yep. Just at the mention of this interview, online I'm saying the hardcore Trumpers saying how DeSantis would be a terrible choice. They're no more rational than left wing activists. There's not a single category where DeSantis doesn't crush Trump as a candidate. Not to mention many of Trump's issues in office were that half his party was against him. That wouldn't be the case with DeSantis. Trump had some good policies, but he surrounded himself by retards and the Swamp he allegedly wanted to drain.

When Trump ran against the other pubs, they never fought fire with fire, basically were pussies, but DeSantis doesn’t appear to be a puss, and there’s plenty on stuff to nuke Trump with. The more I learn about DeSantis, the more I think he can out Trump Trump, but much more professionally, if that makes sense? The hardcore Trumpers are f’n morons.

Tommy said:
When Trump ran against the other pubs, they never fought fire with fire, basically were pussies, but DeSantis doesn’t appear to be a puss, and there’s plenty on stuff to nuke Trump with. The more I learn about DeSantis, the more I think he can out Trump Trump, but much more professionally, if that makes sense? The hardcore Trumpers are f’n morons.

Watching DeSantis bash the activists, I agree. He'd be able to give Trump a taste of own shit in a more tactful way that doesn't make him look like a petulant child the way Trump does. Cruz found out the first time that there's no taking the high road with Trump.

Back