Politics Politics

Juggs said:
Haven't seen this mentioned, Elon tweeted "My Pronouns: Prosecute/Fauci" :lol:

Apparently it's raised quite a bit of stink. Fauci said twitter is now a cesspool.

Yeah, NOW it' a cesspool.

I posted it! in the elon thread. the coverage is ridic, he was answering a vindeman tweet, using the same format, but Musk is the one causing violence to trans peoples

Evil gator said:
Juggs said:
Haven't seen this mentioned, Elon tweeted "My Pronouns: Prosecute/Fauci" :lol:

Apparently it's raised quite a bit of stink. Fauci said twitter is now a cesspool.

Yeah, NOW it' a cesspool.

I posted it! in the elon thread. the coverage is ridic, he was answering a vindeman tweet, using the same format, but Musk is the one causing violence to trans peoples
I probably read it, too.

I slept 4 Soso hours and I’ve been up since 3. I can’t remember 2 hours ago :lol:

Evil gator said:
Lol - it’s different when Dems make threats!!

https://twitter.com/barrettwilson6/status/1602765501239033858?s=46&t=Id7yzWQDgbQt4VX1U6CTcw

Hah.

Look at that last paragraph. The committee is full of shit, just like most of the stuff they claim. And the FBI for claiming our biggest threat is racism. How does anyone think the FBI is in any way credible.

Biden's speech....gross. Same sex marriage protection and he starts talking about giving hormone blockers and transitioning to little kids and protecting Doctors who perform sick surgeries on children.

Juggs said:
Biden's speech....gross. Same sex marriage protection and he starts talking about giving hormone blockers and transitioning to little kids and protecting Doctors who perform sick surgeries on children.

its all about money, not "care"

I was feeling masochistic today so I read this hot garbage and its every fucking time, even beyond the horrific title. EVERY FUCKING TIME

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/chelsea-handler-is-sick-of-basic-white-guys-ruling-the-world/ar-AA15kBKc?ocid=entnewsntp&cvid=00913c13408743209d7b0147977f11ca

Netflix has emerged as the platform of choice for comedy, with a roster that includes Ricky Gervais, Chris Rock and Pete Davidson. The streamer also stood by Dave Chappelle, who became the subject of controversy for making transphobic jokes in his 2021 Netflix special “The Closer.”

“I don’t really have a feeling about that,” Handler says when asked about Netflix’s handling of Chappelle’s special. “Listen, I’m not a corporate person. I’m an individual, and I guide myself on what I believe to be true and what I believe to be inspiring, so who knows how these corporations operate. That’s not really my place.”

“This world is a hot mess,” she continues, “So let’s bring light and joy and creativity and humor. Our job is to provide humor without targeting anybody. That’s how I feel.

When asked to name the biggest threat to women, Handler responds simply: “Republicans.

If she wasn't attractive, no one would care about her, because she's not all that funny. Women comedians in general are usually awful.

Also, a rich white woman where her housekeeper is noted at the very beginning, should really STFU about white men ruling the world.

These nutjobs can't see their hypocrisy that the liberals love of all things trans is more insulting to women than anything Republicans have done.

Trump's announcement of digital training cards/NFT well after that collapses. Hilarious. The whole video sounds like a joke, but you can't tell if it is or not. It looks like there's a smirk on his face when he says "better than Washington, better than Lincoln".

Juggs said:
If she wasn't attractive, no one would care about her, because she's not all that funny. Women comedians in general are usually awful.

Also, a rich white woman where her housekeeper is noted at the very beginning, should really STFU about white men ruling the world.

These nutjobs can't see their hypocrisy that the liberals love of all things trans is more insulting to women than anything Republicans have done.

Mu wife used to watch her show on E! i think, like 15 years ago. I thought she was very funny when she was just riffing with her guests and stuff, but her actual stand up isn't funny at all.

Thinking about Brittany Griners release, I’d love for somebody to ask her her what her thoughts are on the impact of her taking weed into russia, and in trading the “merchant of death” for her. I’ve seen her statement thanking everybody involved and talking about the release of other Americans, but nowhere have I seen any regret or contrition for her actions.

Biden gives $10 mil to China backed energy company after that company partnered with an oil company that received 1.7 billion from investments from Hunter's investment company.

How is Biden not impeached for this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7A9OHxB6DpU

Watching a hilarious video of a guy breaking down the weird guns being used in Ukraine. A lot are just modified, old shit. Or funny stuff like strapping mortar explosives to the end of rocket launchers.

But there's a video he shares of a gun pulled off a dead russian and.....it's a pellet gun. Russian supposedly sent into war with a pellet gun (if it wasn't staged as Ukraine propaganda).

A lot of Russians using WWII American .45 Thompsons. 120 year old form of a sit down chain gun.

And interestingly, this Call of Duty 5.56 bullpup that we don't use in the military - maxresdefault.webp

https://twitter.com/Joshuajered/status/1603839864017149952?s=20&t=F5XzHgTN_wZoVYUe8UVKMw

Think we'll ever get a Biden video like this? Or does he wear Depends 24/7?

Back