Politics Politics

Russia is saying that they were Russian made drones. Wonder if they were left behind when they retreated.

Walker got outspent by a large margin and he was a poor choice to start with but Trump, and other R's, went with the celebrity instead of a serious candidate, very similar to Oz in Pa. Trump is increasingly a liability in his fat Elvis persona, he needs to STFU and go away.

this year was not a good year for outsiders or celebs. Even dems who have run things into the ground got more votes in all but very red areas.

I mean Oz isn't a dumbass, he's a fucking heart surgeon vs. a terrible human who can't speak. In some cases you had popular governors deciding not to run for very winnable seats (NH) and those governors being discouraged from running by trumpy state parties (AZ)

This was going to be a very tough year as you had more R senators defending seats than Dems, and you had some key retirements like Toomey.

however, more evidence of my assertion that normal people need to vote in primaries so that the best candidates for their states win.

Trudeau gives speech t hat the Chinese should be allowed to have their right to protest and they'll stand up with the Chinese people.

Interesting since he condemned and froze bank accounts of protestors in Canada. Where was their right?

Putin made LGBTQ behavior illegal in Russia. Now the libs will double down on wanting to go to war with them. Although I don't think they're looked too kindly upon in Ukraine either, but that's irrelevant.

52:20 said:
Seems like an even trade, we trade the merchant of death back to Russia for a gay WNBA player.

Meanwhile, it sounds like we didn't even try to get US Marine Paul Whelan (questionably convicted of espionage) and schoolteacher Marc Fogel (like Griner, tried to bring cannabis products into the country, albeit in a greater amount) released as part of the deal.

Don't get me wrong, if they broke Russian law, they deserve whatever they get, but if we're trading an international arms dealer to get one of our folks back, how do they justify Griner over the others? Because she's semi-famous?

DocZaius said:
Seems like an even trade, we trade the merchant of death back to Russia for a gay WNBA player.

Meanwhile, it sounds like we didn't even try to get US Marine Paul Whelan (questionably convicted of espionage) and schoolteacher Marc Fogel (like Griner, tried to bring cannabis products into the country, albeit in a greater amount) released as part of the deal.

Don't get me wrong, if they broke Russian law, they deserve whatever they get, but if we're trading an international arms dealer to get one of our folks back, how do they justify Griner over the others? Because she's semi-famous?

Black and gay.

It's official then? It was absurd enough when they suggested it a few months ago.

Trade a terrorist for a dumb cunt who knowingly broke another country's laws.

Irish Mike said:
DocZaius said:

[/quote

Black and gay.

That's Whelan's problem, if he had been black or gay he might have a shot but he's not and he's a Marine to boot, so this admin doesn't give a shit.

More reports of attacks on power substations in South Carolina, the Pacific Northwest and Florida.

WTF is happening.

Egypt joins BRICS nd expands their banks based on gold, etc. Including Graphite, that minor thing for nuclear reactors to basic needs that China and a variety of other BRICS countries mine that we do not. US Dollar is going to be worthless before too long.

China visits Saudi Arabia to discuss energy alliance. Supposedly a $30 billion dollar agreement while China makes 34 other agreements across many energy investments. China going to help Saudi to produce nuclear energy while America, well...you know.

The U.S. and Europe's ideology killing us, is it intentional or stupidity? Biden/this administration is single handedly destroying a Nation.

Marjorie T. Green proposes bill for audit over where our money is going in Ukraine. Some D Congressman called it "Russian propaganda" to find out why our money is disappearing and not being used for the war.

yeah the stuff with the saudis is so stupid. They are shitheads, but better than other shitheads, and it was all biden fumbling. he talked tough before being elected, then crawled on glass to beg for oil when we have plenty here. Just driving them to China.

we have so many strategic resources we could use to make ourselves and the world safer and better and zeolots are driving the ship.

This is a really good summary of all this stupid shit. I'd seen some brits i follow mad about the Oxfordshire thing. Its 1000 square miles - a little bigger than alachua county. Imagine being limited on seeing your friends in High Springs or whatever in the name of climate change. Its insanity.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/climate-change-lockdowns-yup-they-are-actually-going-there

Juggs said:
Marjorie T. Green proposes bill for audit over where our money is going in Ukraine. Some D Congressman called it "Russian propaganda" to find out why our money is disappearing and not being used for the war.

its crazy what warmongers the dems are, and how many Bushites are now dems. just about every "conservative" working for the msm has turned fully dem

Back