Politics Politics

today he mentioned the US invented the chip and then got lazy. Uh, no, you overregulated taxed and created incentives to offshore, then passed an act to "fix" it that creates more red tape and rewards your contributors. He's such a fucking horrible person.

Tommy said:
Juggs said:
20 billion of the money sent to Ukraine has disappeared. Biden team trying to find it  as Republicans prepare for an audit. Biden admin reportedly only inspected 10% of the firearms we sent to Ukraine. 

Gee, who didn't see that coming? 

Zelensky asking for like 50 billion more. 38 billion of that he says he needs to balance his deficit for next year. 

Ummm....what about OUR deficit? Pay for your own god damn war. Why the fuck should our tax payers pay more, our country go further and further into an impossible to recover debt, to pay for someone else's deficit? The stupidity of all of this is :s uicide: 
Zelensky can F right off

In the beginning, I was "let's just stay out of this, not our concern, who cares".

Now I'm actively rooting for Russia to win just to spite Zelensky, Biden, and their corrupt bullshit. Go Rooskies! I don't give a fuck about the fallout.

It’s amazing how the lemmings are now so “pro Ukraine” now that the moron they voted for is pushing us to the brink (maybe dramatic) of Armageddon (definitely dramatic). I might have to get a “Make Ukraine Russian Again” bumper sticker

I think Ukraine should be helped, but it doesnt have to be money, and the way in which the Biden crime family is compromised is a huge problem. What would really help Ukraine and hurt Russia is maximizing energy production in the US, selling LNG to Europe, Japan and other allies, because Russia would be too poor to invade with a lower price for oil.

Instead we're going to buy it from Venezuala, and put small producers out of business with the methane and other rules.

Evil gator said:
I think Ukraine should be helped, but it doesnt have to be money, and the way in which the Biden crime family is compromised is a huge problem. What would really help Ukraine and hurt Russia is maximizing energy production in the US, selling LNG to Europe, Japan and other allies, because Russia would be too poor to invade with a lower price for oil.

Instead we're going to buy it from Venezuala, and put small producers out of business with the methane and other rules.

Fair. Except we're still propping up Ukraine, which the government listed on their website as the most corrupt country in Europe even through the first few months of the war. So fuck them.

my boss met with high level white house staff about the "buy america" policy and they were like "why can't you just make enough of everything in the US" and he was like "because your policies wont allow things to be permitted" Ive really never seen an administration so fucking clueless

I don't think they're clueless, they're just playing stupid and give a BS schtick because the lefties will believe it. The same way drilling and refining oil only causes climate change in America, not when it's done in Saudi Arabia or Venezuela.

Juggs said:
I don't think they're clueless, they're just playing stupid and give a BS schtick because the lefties will believe it. The same way drilling and refining oil only causes climate change in America, not when it's done in Saudi Arabia or Venezuela.

yeah there was generally a recognition, even from the obama admin, that cause and effect existed. They are all ostriches now

This guy out to pasture FFS. It's a complete embarrassment. Kamala would be awful, but at least we can criticize her based entirely on her words and actions, not having to wonder if it's because he's stupid, intentionally lying, or senile.

Aaron Mate, journalist, on the war with Russell Brand. America isn't in it to help Ukraine, we're doing it to weaken Russia and that's why we keep fucking up peace talks. As long as we keep arming Ukraine, they'll fight to the last man, and Russia will keep expending resources. It's a cold war for us by encouraging physical war by proxy. Possibility of nuclear war upgraded to 25%.

We knew that more or less, but he has some interesting things to say. Except he somehow called this a neocon war despite pointing out a dozen examples of Hillary, Biden, celebrities, etc. of blaming Russia for all the problems in the world going back 5 years. I'm hoping he misspoke because Russell called it a neoliberal war shortly after.

Aaron calls on to point out all the authoritarian actions the government has done with our interference in Nations around the world that we had no business being in. Some very interesting points.

The White House recently said that perhaps Twitter should be shut down with Musk's actions. Peter calls her out on this stance and watch her do her verbal vomit to avoid answering the actual question, which is basically saying, "Yes, we'll violate the 1st Amendment"

https://youtu.be/lmjyYNQjGno?t=83

Evil gator said:
But you need to report any Venmo or PayPal transactions of 600 to the irs
$600 is an absurdly low limit, but I don't see why we need to report any amount of a transaction. How the fuck is that their businesses. Deal with everything with tax returns and that's it. The IRS already overstepped their bounds long, long ago. At this point they're just another weapon of the government. The entire IRS can bleed from their ass and die for all I care, from the big dogs to the janitor. Fuck 'em all.

Well they obviously can’t manage with customer service now. So this is another weapon to go after their enemies

And they continue to rub our faces in their blatant corruption

https://twitter.com/bgoum/status/1598709667055534081?s=46&t=hyvD55SZ6MlBezvpjE0jwg

https://twitter.com/repmaxinewaters/status/1598693811252875264?s=46&t=hyvD55SZ6MlBezvpjE0jwg

Netherlands closing down 3,000 farms to comply with EU's regulations. Europe now paying 3x for natural gas to have it shipped from the U.S. instead of a pipeline from Russia with new policy. More regulations means no uranium for Europe and will have to rely on Russia.

its absolutely national suicide. the Netherlands is one of the biggest exporters of agricultural products in the EU. Environmental regulations that don't look at the benefits (like um humans having food to eat) vs. the impacts are idiotic.

this is part of why dems want to pack the senate, its too weaken the power of low population agricultural states so that crap like this can become law here.

Oregon passes Bill 114 - Requires a permit from law enforcement for people to purchase firearms. Applicants would need to complete safety training and pass a criminal background check. The measure also prohibits magazines capable of holding more than 10 rounds of ammunition.

Also in the bill, you have to show proficiency with live shooting to get the permit. What if you if you want to be a first time gun owner? Intentional catch 22.

Passed basically 51%-49% with that 51% basically coming from 6 of 30 something counties, primarily all from Portland. This is why such bills should also have an electoral college style vote within states as well. SCOTUS needs to get off their ass.

So this was actually us, yeah? No one believes Ukraine has the capability to this alone...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/2022/12/05/explosions-hit-two-bases-russia-moscow-fires-new-missile-barrage/

Back