Politics Politics

Dems count on how dumb people are;Republicans consistently underestimate how dumb they are. Desantis gets this and doesn’t let shit slide. Republicans actually have to respond “no we’re not fascists and not anti democracy” or people will believe it. Despite wild mismanagement, dems aren’t being destroyed, because they count on being able to get away with lies.

So you have people voting for a moron in a hoodie because he dresses like them.

Young dumb voters were scared and got paid off to vote d

https://twitter.com/dellavolpe/status/1590190476334096386?s=46&t=lrjxznYOYCiOoMwNv968ZQ

Jokes on them though - they helped keep inflation high so they won’t be able to buy a home and with a likely recession will lose their jobs

Evil gator said:
Young dumb voters were scared and got paid off to vote d

https://twitter.com/dellavolpe/status/1590190476334096386?s=46&t=lrjxznYOYCiOoMwNv968ZQ

Jokes on them though - they helped keep inflation high so they won’t be able to buy a home and with a likely recession will lose their jobs

The tweet is already unavailable if you click on it.

While I’m disappointed, this was the harder cycle for the Rs in the senate. Trump’s endorsements didn’t help, but keep in mind Dems poured money into these races to defeat moderate Dems then turned around and called them a threat. Trump rallies were a huge mistake unless in solid red areas. But some fault goes to primary voters or just normal people not voting in primaries

One bright spot is that Biden will run again. God forbid he won again.

Evil gator said:
While I’m disappointed, this was the harder cycle for the Rs in the senate. Trump’s endorsements didn’t help, but keep in mind Dems poured money into these races to defeat moderate Dems then turned around and called them a threat. Trump rallies were a huge mistake unless in solid red areas. But some fault goes to primary voters or just normal people not voting in primaries

One bright spot is that Biden will run again. God forbid he won again.
There's no way he's not being held up by staffers or even knows what a teleprompter is in 2 years

Also absolutely bonkers voting and counting “laws” exacerbated by Covid in many areas open a lot of discretion to government employees who are generally one party

Evil gator said:
Tommy said:
Oz & Hershel are shit candidates, ffs Oz can’t even beat a pos that can barely talk

Not everyone is going to be Youngkin. Pat toomey shouldn’t have retired in PA. Moderates all won re election.
Good point about moderates winning, that’s what the Pubs need, not more MAGA, and bet you’ll see more Pubs move rapidly away from Trump. I wonder if Lake would have won the primary w/o Trump support, it damn sure didn’t help her win the election

Tommy said:
Evil gator said:
Tommy said:
Oz & Hershel are shit candidates, ffs Oz can’t even beat a pos that can barely talk

Not everyone is going to be Youngkin. Pat toomey shouldn’t have retired in PA. Moderates all won re election.
Good point about moderates winning, that’s what the Pubs need, not more MAGA, and bet you’ll see more Pubs move rapidly away from Trump. I wonder if Lake would have won the primary w/o Trump support, it damn sure didn’t help her win the election
But Trump will still win the primary most likely. I don't have faith in the blue collar Joe's all over the country to vote for DeSantis over Trump. It's possible Florida would vote for Trump because not only do the rednecks love him, but everyone wants him to stay Governor. Then, how much do the yahoos around the country even know about DeSantis compared to Trump?

The only way I fear we move away from Trump is for him to win 4 years and get him done and gone.

Maga isn’t always hard right though. Trump isnt even that conservative. Vance and Oz certainly aren’t - they were more moderate than even their primary opponents.

The problem is that primary voters don’t vote for moderates, fetterman is wildly left he just dresses working class and people are too dumb to tell the difference. Keep in mind Youngkin didn’t win in a primary, he was picked by the party bosses in Virginia

I don’t know that trump will win. He still has die hards, but many Rs are still pissed at his stupidity on Jan 6 and even more for his Georgia bullshit which led to Rs not voting in the runoff and allowing the senate to go blue and leading to massive spending and inflation. A lot of that is on him.

But it could lead to a bruising battle w desantis like Bernie v Hillary and allow someone like newsom to win. I wouldn’t have imagined it was possible but Americans have disappointed me

I’ll take 4 years of trump over this dipshit, but I’m not sure Trump can beat dipshit, think the Pubs need moderates & independents, don’t think Trump can pull many of those, unless he admits he made mistakes, blah blah, which his ego won’t let him do. Desantis would crush this current moron, if he doesn’t f himself up too bad out trumping Trump in the primary

Evil gator said:
But it could lead to a bruising battle w desantis like Bernie v Hillary and allow someone like newsom to win. I wouldn’t have imagined it was possible but Americans have disappointed me

That's what I've said all along. Trump has already attacked DeSantis. I don't want them butting heads. Now we know on an intellectual level, DeSantis would crush him. But people are emotional retards and I'd be worried too many would buy into the bullshit that Trump would say about DeSantis.

But Newsom. FFS. We deserve a civil war if we ever elected that communist cunt.

Back