Politics Politics

More idiots who need to be exterminated.

https://twitter.com/samgh1960/status/1589551075052306432?s=46&t=XvBGX-qmcvfwtwLGVHKIXA

My hard working friend is coming to dc from Texas to see an exhibit here in December and I swear if one of these jokers comes between us and art :rollingpin:

the other thing to take heart in, juggs, is there are fighter R's likely to win governor races like Kari Lake, who will challenge the fed government over illegal shit, and with the most conservative SCOTUS in like 100 years? or whatever, they are likely to win. There will be some R losses in Maryland and Mass but those were RINOs anyway.

What's so important about R's winning the presidency in 2024 and beyond is replacing SCOTUS justices like Thomas and Alito with people who are similarly against federal government control. and appointing judges at all levels.

Biden was able to win because people believed he was moderate. There aren't moderate Ds out there, certainly not likely to win the nomination. Its going to be difficult for them to win.

What an absolute shock - epa conspiring with “enviro” dark money commie groups

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bidens-epa-coordinated-left-wing-eco-groups-tied-liberal-dark-money-network

PS Mandy G is fun as hell

That's not shocking at all. Corruption aside, this is really overlooked:

"We have shortages, and we have people behind on utility payments before a single cold front has moved across the United States," Gunasekara said

A lot of the former trump epa officials aren’t really speaking out on this bull, I suppose because they don’t want to piss off dems overly to get senate appointment in a future R administration. But she’s really mean and I love it and I’m afraid If I’m at some event she’s at I might become overly familiar and handsy and huggy w her.

Holy fuck. A youtuber just called me fascist if I vote anything but straight Democrat and called us anti-science and killing millions of people. Russian troll, maybe? Because how can anyone STILL repeat this "killed millions" when we know for a fact that the vax didn't do shit but possibly save the individual. The desperation and angry righteousness was so pathetic.

Stacey Abrams is getting killed. Her statement, "I can still win if voters aren't suppressed". She's still claiming that Republicans are intentionally making it hard for blacks to vote. Kemp apparently made laws that made it impossible for blacks to vote because he won't provide food and water while waiting to vote. Seriously, WTF.

NY Times Reports the Russian Bots are responsible for this election, that's why the R's are winning.

Trump called Ron, "Ron DeSanctimonious" in a pre-emptive attack. FFS, this is why we can't have nice things. And in the clip, the crowd didn't respond. Do it to a liberal and the crowd goes crazy. This time? Crickets.

ABC interview of Youngkin condescendingly and laughingly say, "Is THAT what you're running on?" when he addresses that Youngkin says Pubs will investigate the Dems for all their shady bullshit over COVID, Afghanistan, etc.

Yeah I really think this dire language isn't even for the base, its for poll workers and election officials and possibly rioters. If you REALLY think that Mitch McConnell and Marco Rubio are going to turn the US into a police state and murder your kids, you'll do everything in your power to stop them, including destroying ballots and setting shit on fire, and maybe even kill republicans, won't you?

Evil gator said:
Yeah I really think this dire language isn't even for the base, its for poll workers and election officials and possibly rioters. If you REALLY think that Mitch McConnell and Marco Rubio are going to turn the US into a police state and murder your kids, you'll do everything in your power to stop them, including destroying ballots and setting shit on fire, and maybe even kill republicans, won't you?

Well I personally wouldn't without their action first. I'm smart enough to not land myself in the clink for killing people without knowing it's legit. But obviously liberals aren't rational people.

From what I saw, Fetterman in the projections was way, way behind. So why is the State saying it could take days to get results? The frogs can count an entire country in 1 night and Penn needs several days?

Juggs said:
From what I saw, Fetterman in the projections was way, way behind. So why is the State saying it could take days to get results? The frogs can count an entire country in 1 night and Penn needs several days?

they are explaining this on the Ruthless podcast I'm listening to just now. Apparently as long as the mail in ballots are stamped with today's dates, they can count them. And that's not good enough for dems, they want them to count any time LOL

That's just bullshit and negligent on the people's part. There's no excuse to do a mail in ballot at the very last possible second.

Stop this mail in bullshit unless you're military. If you plan on travelling during an election, tough shit.

exactly. This is why to vote for republicans to be state election officials. So many shennanigans during Covid. But you're an election denier if you mention this, but its fine to think some russian on FB determined the 2016 election.

Evil gator said:
exactly. This is why to vote for republicans to be state election officials. So many shennanigans during Covid. But you're an election denier if you mention this, but its fine to think some russian on FB determined the 2016 election.

Not just the 2016 election. Hillary and the libs have already accused Russia of rigging the midterms to justify their crushing defeats.

some interesting stuff by shapiro on his podcast: people are living in more mixed race neighborhoods all over the US, and as this happens more minorities are voting republican.

Ha just went to vote and as i suspected my neighbor who is black retired military is a republican- he was there supporting the republican candidate. This area is 80% D but the R is good and the dem is useless doofus so we will see

Back