Politics Politics

Tommy said:
Pubs need to wake the F up and act like the adults in the room

I disagree - I think to many act like grownups and expect that of others. They don’t cry foul and blame Dems when they get shot at. They don’t explain exactly how the shut economy is the Dems fault, or how Dems are undermining democracy and norms. They need to be bigger assholes. Not trump level, but stop being polite. Dems aren’t, they take any chance to lie to their advantage

I mean Dems say worse stuff than mtg ALL the time but it’s never a big dea

After Biden called republicans fascist, We had an event where rep Byron Donalds spoke and said something like “you know what’s fascist? Regulations” and someone complained lol. Like how dare he lol

Evil gator said:
They don’t explain exactly how the shut economy is the Dems fault, or how Dems are undermining democracy and norms. They need to be bigger assholes. Not trump level, but stop being polite. Dems aren’t, they take any chance to lie to their advantage
100%.

So few of them explain HOW Biden's policies have fucked this country. They bring up Hunter's laptop or defend Trump, but that's not enough. Stoop to their level. Expose every dirty, ugly, illegal thing they do. And call out every single bullshit lie. Not just in an election debate. Every hour of every day. Out squeak the squeakers. Make some god damn noise.

Of course a big part of the issue is that even if they say it, no one is listening. When 99% of the news sources are left wing and most people are too lazy to do their own research....

Juggs said:
Evil gator said:
They don’t explain exactly how the shut economy is the Dems fault, or how Dems are undermining democracy and norms. They need to be bigger assholes. Not trump level, but stop being polite. Dems aren’t, they take any chance to lie to their advantage
100%.

So few of them explain HOW Biden's policies have fucked this country. They bring up Hunter's laptop or defend Trump, but that's not enough. Stoop to their level. Expose every dirty, ugly, illegal thing they do. And call out every single bullshit lie. Not just in an election debate. Every hour of every day. Out squeak the squeakers. Make some god damn noise.

Of course a big part of the issue is that even if they say it, no one is listening. When 99% of the news sources are left wing and most people are too lazy to do their own research....
Good example of the MSM ignoring Dems shit(didn't work this time, but its in Florida). Corey Simon, black republican now state senator in Tallahassee. His opponent, sitting state senator who's family built their wealth on the backs of slaves, put out 3 mailers that were extremely racist. Corey Simon's face on a target, kids with targets on them, Corey's face transposed on a gang banger with a BLM wrist band on, and not one fucking MSM aligned org touch it. If it were a republican doing that to a black dem, it would been talked about all over the country.

Pretty simple to me: where the GOP put up clowns, they lost (Walker in GA and Oz in PA). Where they put up serious candidates with good messaging (DeSantis), they won.

Kari Lake is a bit of an anomaly but when you consider her comments on John McCain, it’s no wonder Arizona voters didn’t come out to support her.

Listen to this black woman I've never heard of talking about Florida/Desantis. Clip starts at the mark. When will people stop this "They keep black and brown people from voting" bullshit.

https://youtu.be/KGETCjXcR-w?t=546

DocZaius said:
Pretty simple to me: where the GOP put up clowns, they lost (Walker in GA and Oz in PA). Where they put up serious candidates with good messaging (DeSantis), they won.

Kari Lake is a bit of an anomaly but when you consider her comments on John McCain, it’s no wonder Arizona voters didn’t come out to support her.

Has walker lost yet?

I think the thing is the media will drag deeply flawed dem candidates along (Biden, fetterman, warnock) and cast flaws in R’s as “clowns” so low info voters buy into the narrative and elect a stroke patient who wants to let murderers out of jails vs a heart surgeon. Low info voters fall for this. The bar is much much higher for Republicans in most cases

Low information voters are the reason we have high inflation and crime. Voters shouldn’t buy into the hype and do some research

Some great news

https://twitter.com/npfandos/status/1590366059357405190?s=46&t=ZRHFNjkvdIVma8bOo3umVQ

Really great candidates with disciplined messages like desantis and Zeldin (even though he lost) can help drag other candidates over the line

Evil gator said:
While I’m disappointed, this was the harder cycle for the Rs in the senate. Trump’s endorsements didn’t help, but keep in mind Dems poured money into these races to defeat moderate Dems then turned around and called them a threat. Trump rallies were a huge mistake unless in solid red areas. But some fault goes to primary voters or just normal people not voting in primaries

One bright spot is that Biden will run again. God forbid he won again.

Not sure you can call it a ringing endorsement:

“J.D. is kissing my ass he wants my support so bad,” Trump said.

Vance snubbed Trump in his victory speech..he should have said "Thanks for the "help" Fat Elvis and you can kiss this senatorial ass." For the love of all that's logical, why insult someone you're supposed to be helping??? Trump has had is day, he needs to STFU and leave us alone. He's not helping anyone but the Libs with his ego driven shit, guess he gets his rocks off that way.

Juggs said:
Kristi Noem's victory speech said, "Since Joe Biden took office, we've been on defense". And the Forbes headline is that, "Kristi Noem slams Joe Biden".

No, she stated an absolute fact.

Ill say it once again, we'd be in far far worse shape without the likes of R govs: her, Desantis etc who opened up when they realized shutting down was doing more harm than good.another thing republicans did but is memory holed by the msm.

Fox has the senate at 49-48 republican. Does that include Alaska? It hasn't been called yet but either way a republican will win there.

Evil gator said:
Juggs said:
Kristi Noem's victory speech said, "Since Joe Biden took office, we've been on defense". And the Forbes headline is that, "Kristi Noem slams Joe Biden".

No, she stated an absolute fact.

Ill say it once again, we'd be in far far worse shape without the likes of R govs: her, Desantis etc who opened up when they realized shutting down was doing more harm than good.another thing republicans did but is memory holed by the msm.

That's the fucked up thing is that it's not memory holed by MSM. I've still seen them, recently, call them murderers for opening up early while at the same time airing people who admit that it hurt the economy and was unnecessary. They literally talk out of both sides of the mouth and retards agree.

Evil gator said:
Tommy said:

I disagree - I think to many act like grownups and expect that of others. They don’t cry foul and blame Dems when they get shot at. They don’t explain exactly how the shut economy is the Dems fault, or how Dems are undermining democracy and norms. They need to be bigger assholes. Not trump level, but stop being polite. Dems aren’t, they take any chance to lie to their advantage
To me, you described being the adult in the room - calmly & rationally laying out a solution, vs the Dems acting like retarded kids. Not being a pussy like a lot of them have been

Tommy said:
Evil gator said:
Tommy said:

To me, you described being the adult in the room - calmly & rationally laying out a solution, vs the Dems acting like retarded kids. Not being a pussy like a lot of them have been
Got it. Have to fight back rationally like Desantis

Apparently on Fox News, Trump said DeSantis would only hurt himself if he runs against him. Threatened DeSantis with destroying evidence that his wife doesn't even know about that he'll release to the public if he runs.

Seriously, fuck that guy.

Back