Politics Politics

Yep. But the reality is that exit poll that broke it down by age says it all. Despite the division, the contributors to society (35 and above) leaned Republican by a good bit. Gen Z is basically 90% left wing and want this absurdity.

i also think some of the states that used to be more purple are becoming red or blue. this is especially true in the midwest, where even during the obama admin you had Rs elected to statewide offices in a red state like IL and a Dem elected in IN. Now you only have a few districts either rural or urban that buck a states trend. Ohio and PA used to be bellweathers now they have gone red and blue. Same for Wisconsin, MIchigan Iowa and Missouri

Now it looks like Solid Red: Mizzou, Iowa, IN and OH
Blue: Michigan, Wisconsin, PA and IL

I mean Ron Johnson won in Wisc but barely to a terrible candidate. With crime rampant and covid mismanagement, you'd think that govs like in Wisc and Michigan would want a change, but they don't.

The unmarried woman REALLY want to kill their babies, and nothing else matters to them.

I feel very sorry for businesses in those now turning fully blue states like PA and MIchigan. I work a lot with state associations there and some of the dumbass policies are killing. Things businesses in IN and TX have never had to deal with. For example the Environmental Justice numbskulls in Minneapolis decided that barges were bad because they go past some minority areas. Barges are very efficient and low emissions and central to transportation of food, construction materials, everything in a lot of midwestern cities that were settled on water in part for this reason. Now, there are just way more trucks going through many more poor neighborhoods increasing emissions, traffic, noise etc. So well done EJ advocates, you made life worse for no fucking reason because you're absolute morons. This is who owns the dem party now. Environmental groups spent $135 million to help Democrats limit their losses in the midterms.

I have a lot of friends in that demographic and they have become so MISERABLE starting under Obama, then being certain that Trump and republicans literally wanted to kill them. The worst was during covid, where some actually seem to have had breakdowns. They've mostly gone loony tunes since our younger years. Republicans just seem so much happier. i am trying to think of any republican women I know who are miserable and angry all the time and I can't. They're just like "that shit is dumb" and move on because they have other meaningful stuff in their lives. But most of the R women I know are happily married.

Anna Navarro on CNN - DeSantis stole the election. He gamed the system. He created election police, he made it harder to vote by mail, he arrested people for voting fraud.

If you arrest people for voting fraud, you're stealing the election.

He was sec of interior under trump and I was at an event and laughed sort of sarcastically at something he said, but I think he thought I was laughing at him and appeared to want to kick my ass

Evil gator said:
He was sec of interior under trump and I was at an event and laughed sort of sarcastically at something he said, but I think he thought I was laughing at him and appeared to want to kick my ass

[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]

Lol https://twitter.com/freebeacon/status/1591178551516360704?s=46&t=hcEbLcuDWvXVFoPBqfcWrQ

Isn’t this the one doc said slept on friends couches and whatnot? Guess his life won’t change much

Good comments. The fucking retards who talk about them being experts. Especially the liberal teacher on her pedestal.

FFS, no one is telling the teachers how to teach. Only to teach ACADEMICS, not politics and sex.

I sent another email to support to unsuspend my fucking account. I'm guessing my choice of words won't get the result I want :lol:

When you get a new phone try again. That’s what I plan to do with Reddit, where I was dumped for saying a man isn’t a woman lol

Yeah also is teaching that HARD? I mean maintaining order with a group of kids, dealing with parents and other aspects are, but I think most of us had parents who taught us to read and do math etc. for stem topics in hs, maybe specialized training is, but things like history and literature can be self taught or supplemented with jc or online courses
it’s not the same rigorous training and testing as law or medicine. I know plenty of people who flunked out of law and med school, none from education.

The type of pol who says this stupid shit is owned by teachers unions

Back