Politics Politics

Voted today. First time ever voting straight party line. Normally sit out the smaller races if I don't know the candidate and what they are about. Today I voted for every Republican I saw.

And voted no on all the amendments.

What I didn't realize is that before Biden gave that speech in Miami, Democrats are up. Now early voting numbers after Biden's visit shifted massively to a Republican lead. I knew he was leading, but it would appear his horrendous speech laden with excuses and shifting blame didn't go over too well with the Hispanics.

In the next republican administration these same unbiased experts will be flipping out over a web page change and remember they were silent about an administration that called half of us terrorists and racists, flouted and endangered members of SCOTUS, and abused executive power to an unprecedented degree.

You know what, let it happen. If they want authoritarian government so badly, let's give it to them. I want every fucking activist in America round up, tattooed with a rainbow fist, and thrown in camps if not executed. Abortion, being trans or gay, punishable by death. Let's give these cunts what they want.

Juggs said:
You know what, let it happen. If they want authoritarian government so badly, let's give it to them. I want every fucking activist in America round up, tattooed with a rainbow fist, and thrown in camps if not executed. Abortion, being trans or gay, punishable by death. Let's give these cunts what they want.

Lol yeah that’s what’s so dumb - other than abortion republicans don’t want to tell anyone what to do - they want people to work and do their own thing and not show their dicks to kids

Republican candidate in North Carolina's children almost killed as gunman's bullets hit just feet from where the kids slept after Democrat rival made a campaign ad outside the Republican candidates home.

But again, it's the Republicans who promote violence.

Juggs said:
Republican candidate in North Carolina's children almost killed as gunman's bullets hit just feet from where the kids slept after Democrat rival made a campaign ad outside the Republican candidates home.

He out his opponents house in a commercial? Holy shit.

Irish Mike said:
Juggs said:

He out his opponents house in a commercial? Holy shit.
Yep, and almost got his family killed.

If Trump is responsible for 1/6, then this guy should be held responsible for his opponents children almost being murdered.

Juggs said:
Sheppard and a few other CNN shows: Cancelled :lol:

Sheppard was actually on cnbc- which was I think the only news show on that business channel. He might actually be a good fit for cnn - he has more upside than Chris Wallace imo

Evil gator said:
Juggs said:
Sheppard and a few other CNN shows: Cancelled :lol:

Sheppard was actually on cnbc- which was I think the only news show on that business channel. He might actually be a good fit for cnn - he has more upside than Chris Wallace imo
same difference. He still got cancelled. Lemon's show had horrendous ratings. Point is, even they know their shtick isn't selling.

Dafuq is this?
Watch to the end.

https://twitter.com/KyleMartinsen_/status/1588360460193202178?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1588360460193202178%7Ctwgr%5Ef873db25b6e31bbf79be228751206ebc8be26f29%7Ctwcon%5Es1_c10&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fnotthebee.com%2Farticle%2Fthis-john-fetterman-ad-is-the-absolute-definition-of-cringe

Back