Politics Politics

Evil gator said:
Sorry this is all the same fucking speech jfc

https://twitter.com/freebeacon/status/1587525775858831364?s=46&t=g3UFn_VLuAaOYBzr1kYVdQ

Jesus. The libs really don’t give a fuck about insulting chunks of the population.

And of course he keeps repeating the lie that they’re going to remove social security. All the libs keep saying it and I’m sure a lot of dumb old fucks will believe it.

That's the problem. Unless you seek the conservative alternative view, which most of the sheep don't, you get fed that everything he's saying is true.

My favorite line a few speeches back was, "Hey, look what I was left with...and look what I've done with it."

pg. said:
That's the problem. Unless you seek the conservative alternative view, which most of the sheep don't, you get fed that everything he's saying is true.

My favorite line a few speeches back was, "Hey, look what I was left with...and look what I've done with it."

Yeah, he took over $5 gas!. How does anyone with a car believe that shit?

Interesting bit from Dr. Phil.

Fentanyl is produced in China only, who sells it to the cartels. The DEA claims they stop as much a 10% of fentanyl laced drugs coming from in which alone is enough pills to kill every American. They busted a single lab that was producing 70 million pills a month with 40% containing lethal doses in 1 pill. And you can buy it right off of Snapchat.

Good job DEA on being almost entirely useless. A DEA agent interviewed said he believes it's intentional on China's part. Not a bad conspiracy theory (although it's probably because the cartel chemists are retards)

ETA - Oh, and young illegals are getting busted coming across the border with thousands of pills each. Nothing to see here, Biden, move along. That's why you want them only in rural areas and not in the liberal cities.

pg. said:

exactly they lie and lie and lie and the sheep go with it repeating "abortion, jan 6, social security"

Rick Scott suggested (and not one R agreed) to change how SS is appropriated. But again low info dems don't understand how government works, that's why they think some boomers causing a ruckus meant the entire federal government was going to fall lol

Lol

Bubble journo is shocked meeting normal people

https://twitter.com/bencjacobs/status/1587762966660784130?s=46&t=pytPZQU2-N3Jr-qPUi1EkQ

If they ever talked to the guy who fixes their toilet or an Uber driver they might know this

Juggs said:

Fentanyl is produced in China only, who sells it to the cartels. The DEA claims they stop as much a 10% of fentanyl laced drugs coming from in which alone is enough pills to kill every American. They busted a single lab that was producing 70 million pills a month with 40% containing lethal doses in 1 pill. And you can buy it right off of Snapchat.

Good job DEA on being almost entirely useless. A DEA agent interviewed said he believes it's intentional on China's part. Not a bad conspiracy theory (although it's probably because the cartel chemists are retards)

ETA - Oh, and young illegals are getting busted coming across the border with thousands of pills each. Nothing to see here, Biden, move along. That's why you want them only in rural areas and not in the liberal cities.

There was a good Jordan Harbinger podcast about the production of fentanyl in China and import into North America (mostly about Vancouver, though): https://www.jordanharbinger.com/sam-cooper-how-the-west-was-infiltrated-by-its-enemies/

I don't care for Harbinger's whiny little voice, but he has a ton of really fascinating guests.

DocZaius said:
Juggs said:

There was a good Jordan Harbinger podcast about the production of fentanyl in China and import into North America (mostly about Vancouver, though): https://www.jordanharbinger.com/sam-cooper-how-the-west-was-infiltrated-by-its-enemies/

I don't care for Harbinger's whiny little voice, but he has a ton of really fascinating guests.
He has some great topics, but yeah, I can't tolerate that voice.

Evil gator said:
Lol

Bubble journo is shocked meeting normal people

https://twitter.com/bencjacobs/status/1587762966660784130?s=46&t=pytPZQU2-N3Jr-qPUi1EkQ

If they ever talked to the guy who fixes their toilet or an Uber driver they might know this

Yep. I can bullshit for hours with any blue collar man. I've delayed guys from getting their work done who were working for me because we got into random topics, but it's inevitable that politics gets brought up. My tile guys (1 was black, from Williston), the plumber who re-piped my bathroom, the 5 man tree crew (black guys from the country also). That's just a few of them.

Every one of them were Trump supporters. The black dudes were a mix of 20s to 50s. One of them was funny about it. I was outside talking with the tree guys when I bought them pizza and this was shortly after 1/6. One of the guys my age said, "I bet you voted for Trump didn't you?". I laughed and said yeah. He acted like he was going to be mad and started laughing, he voted for him too because their work load jumped like crazy under Trump (I don't know if there was any real correlation there for tree guys, probably moreso because home projects skyrocketed during COVID shutdowns).

Now I will add the caveat that these being all country folk makes it far more likely for a black guy to be a conservative. They're more traditional, they hate these lazy city black kids and their culture, and they see that Democrats have done absolutely nothing for their poor little town. But the point was, if these liberals get baffled from THAT, try talking to not just a blue collar worker, but a black rural blue collar worker....they may spontaneously combust.

i mostly don't like listening to women on podcasts - Useful Idiots covers a lot of good stuff but her voice is super annoying. The only exceptions are Daily Punch because its short and Megyn Kelly if she has an interesting guest.

well exactly, look at the bullshit ways they continue to try to destroy Clarence Thomas and Tim Scott.

that's funny about conservatives offering workers more stuff. I always offer at least drinks to people who do stuff for me and they are generally shocked; I guess all the dems by me don't think workers deserve consideration.

Evil gator said:
well exactly, look at the bullshit ways they continue to try to destroy Clarence Thomas and Tim Scott.

that's funny about conservatives offering workers more stuff. I always offer at least drinks to people who do stuff for me and they are generally shocked; I guess all the dems by me don't think workers deserve consideration.
I don't know if it's consistent everywhere or just anecdotal, but it seems like liberals who hire workers look at them as just doing their job because they're generally turning their nose up at skilled laborers for not having their college degree. For all the faults and issues I have with fundamentalist Christians who tend to be judgey/preachy, Conservatives still tend to be nicer people as a whole. This reminds me....time for another update :lol:

Evil gator said:

I always offer drinks as well. I made the mistake of allowing guys putting up my fence to use the bathroom on the first day of a whole weeks worth of work. The four of them dropped deuces in it every morning.

A linked article from MSNBC on that one...

MSNBC / MORNING JOE
Joe: Why can't most Republicans say Pelosi attack is a tragedy, bad for America?

You mean like why no Democrats said trying to murder a SCJ in front of his home was bad for America or the fact that a fucking congressman instigated it and the White House excused it?

its ridiculous as Scalise, McCarthy, McConnell and others all have done so.

I'm sure if this nutter lived closer to McCarthy and broke into his house and injured one of his family members, the legacy MSM would note the guy was nuts and quickly move on.

Biden is giving a speech about democracy tonight, where he will repeat the lies that this is a political attack, bring up Jan 6, and that Rs are shutting down SS

this is my reminder that the guy who shot Scalise and other republicans a few miles from me was a Maddow fan and Bernie campaign worker, and literally not one R asked that dems condemn it.

this shows republicans have more faith in their fellow man than Dems.

Evil gator said:
Biden is giving a speech about democracy tonight, where he will repeat the lies that this is a political attack, bring up Jan 6, and that Rs are shutting down SS

This only shows how insanely desperate Dems are. They hid Biden away mostly for a long time because he constantly said stupid shit and had to walk back his statements. Now he's speaking every few days. Are they so desperate they're trying to rally voters with lies or are they trying to tank it the same way Dems donors are dumping money into R candidates?

The one lie I'm beyond sick of is this whole "threat to Democracy" thing. Absolutely nothing any single R has done, including Trump, was even remotely a threat to democracy. As if questioning that the election was stolen as the Dems have done numerous times is an actual threat. Meanwhile we ignore that the Feds actively worked with social and MSM to influence the election. It makes me want to murder them all.

and we're a constitutional republic ffs! Their threat to democracy is republicans not letting them become totalitarians by blowing up the fillibuster to pass a voting cheating act, expanding SCOTUS, making dem areas states, allowing illegals to pour in, giving us social credit scores and making us poorer to enrich their friends, etc.

Back