Politics Politics

The fix is in, and they don't care if you know.

https://twitter.com/nypost/status/1585446625467588609?t=LdBesmr8XXa4Fd4NtVePMQ&s=19

Read an interesting conspiracy theory. Food shortages, Diesel supply under 1 month. Government gobbling up ammo. All the shit affecting the public. at the same time the billionaires and government are expanding their bunkers like crazy.

Maybe it’s not a shortage of anything, but routed to the elites/governments bunkers to prepare for the war they’re starting

Juggs said:
Read an interesting conspiracy theory. Food shortages, Diesel supply under 1 month. Government gobbling up ammo. All the shit affecting the public. at the same time the billionaires and government are expanding their bunkers like crazy.

Maybe it’s not a shortage of anything, but routed to the elites/governments bunkers to prepare for the war they’re starting

Diesel supply is low because they made a shift to unleaded to keep people happy. Food is scarce because of the war, floods, drought etc..

52:20 said:
Juggs said:

Diesel supply is low because they made a shift to unleaded to keep people happy. Food is scarce because of the war, floods, drought etc..

Or is that what they want you to think! Dammit that would be better if I had the gif of it.

While all of that is probably true, let's be realistic....we know what we're told. You have a handful of people controlling these industries and doing WTF they're told by the deep state. Say food is down 75% or more because of all the things listed. That doesn't mean a % of what is available isn't being stockpiled by the govenrments. You think Bill Gates owns the biggest percentage of farms, but he's not stacking these multiple bunkers he's built recently to the hilt with a chunk of what he owns? He probably is.

You think the USDA wants you to register your fucking garden "to help you"? Fuck no.

I'm not saying it's THE cause, but I'd bet everything that it's a factor to some degree, even if minor.

The us hasn’t approved a new major refinery since the 70s. Many have been forced to shut or switch to “biofuels”. More will be forced to shut due to EJ.

Keep in mind the current production of o&g in the us are mostly existing permits and leases, once those dry up were fucked; the federal lands and waters prohibitions and limits on permits leases pipelines as well as increased taxes lawsuits and regs are fucking things up for years to come. Same with financing, essential supplies and labor.

Hopefully an R in 2024 but even then as we saw with trump it’s much harder to get going again and get rid of bad regs than it is to fuck it up

Just ridiculous to put us in a bad strategic position to please a bunch of narcissistic bedwwtters

Yeah, but here's the part that's odd. Unleaded I get. What exactly was their plan for diesels? The majority of goods that we buy are delivered by semi. Run out of diesel and then what? Miss 1 shipment and the stores will be empty within 2-3 days. So are we saying they just cut off all production not just for cars but our primary method of supplying most of America's foods and goods without any alternative, as if these products will magically appear in our house like the fucking Jetsons?

That's a big part of why I question the reality of "We only have 25 days of Diesel in supply". I'm read that Diesel can easily be converted to Jet fuel, which is kinda critical to the MIC.

Even if we're buying it from our enemies, surely there's more to the story/supply for that aspect than we're being told.

Speaking of energy, anyone bought lithium batteries lately? I noticed they were harder to find recently but now they ridic. My husband bought 2 packs last night and it was $60! I guess those federal subsidies for the rich to buy electric cars are having that wonderful subsidy effect of making other stuff more expensive. Dumb dem economics

More Biden lies in an interview with some far left anti-gun girl. First, he took credit completely for the Brady Bill and said it was effective but expired. Reality: It wasn't renewed because the DOJ determined it made zero difference in crime.

The girl interviews him said her brother was murdered by an AR that's the most used gun in most shootings. It's not, the handgun is and it's not even close.

They both go on spouting lies and feelings. The 2nd amendment is about hunting. AR is a weapon of war. "I don't see why".

Biden repeats that if your gun is stolen, you should be held responsible for the actions of that criminal.

Again repeats that he's going to get magazine capacity reduced to 8. A few months ago it was 10 rounds, which failed to pass. Now he's trying for 8? Is he retarded?

Doubling down on the stupid prior to midterms.

Juggs said:
Yeah, but here's the part that's odd. Unleaded I get. What exactly was their plan for diesels? The majority of goods that we buy are delivered by semi. Run out of diesel and then what? Miss 1 shipment and the stores will be empty within 2-3 days. So are we saying they just cut off all production not just for cars but our primary method of supplying most of America's foods and goods without any alternative, as if these products will magically appear in our house like the fucking Jetsons?

That's a big part of why I question the reality of "We only have 25 days of Diesel in supply". I'm read that Diesel can easily be converted to Jet fuel, which is kinda critical to the MIC.

Even if we're buying it from our enemies, surely there's more to the story/supply for that aspect than we're being told.

Biden and the admin pressure to keep unleaded prices low comes at a cost and most people don't think far enough ahead to realize that it's still going to impact them. Total politics in the mix of dielel/unleaded production.

Juggs said:

Biden and the admin pressure to keep unleaded prices low comes at a cost and most people don't think far enough ahead to realize that it's still going to impact them. Total politics in the mix of dielel/unleaded production.
I accept that this administration is completely retarded in every way. But not a single person there said, "hmmmm, without diesel, how do we move anything at all in the country?".

Seems far fetched that no one considered that. I mean, that's beyond stupid. That's so far beyond stupid that it has to be intentional. Because what's worse than high gas prices? Starving to death and having riots.

Juggs said:
Juggs said:

I accept that this administration is completely retarded in every way. But not a single person there said, "hmmmm, without diesel, how do we move anything at all in the country?".

Seems far fetched that no one considered that. I mean, that's beyond stupid. That's so far beyond stupid that it has to be intentional. Because what's worse than high gas prices? Starving to death and having riots.

Fucking with the strategic reserves as well. I think they've released 200M barrels. Big reason the Saudi's are pissed, they say we are manipulating the market. Not taking their sides, because they manipulate it every other day, but depleting our strategic reserve to keep people from being mad is stupid.

You guys I love it when we talk energy ❤️

Keep in mind how much these fuckers have invested in “green energy” and how much they are owned by “green” donors

https://twitter.com/netzerowatch/status/1585646999184891908?s=46&t=b3rjOpgBTC4EDeMxyX3Otg

It’s a big grift, and the environment doesn’t improve. Coal sales are going through the roof worldwide. If the us could produce and ship more LNG it would be cheaper to use and less ghgs. It’s not a real crisis, they are all lining their pockets and using it for power and expanding the federal government

Also keep in mind trump wanted to fill the spr when oil was dirt cheap and Schumer blocked it so we we’ll have to spend much, much more to fill it back up again.

Also remember when Biden said he’d solved this lol

https://twitter.com/loriannlarocco/status/1585441541740544003?s=46&t=b3rjOpgBTC4EDeMxyX3Otg

At least we can move everything with diesel semis - oh wait

Btw I don’t recall if we discussed how disgusting government employees, even the military!, have become. Every Republican is pure evil so it’s fine to do anything no matter how scuzzy. It’s not all the military but it’s enough.

Corrupt immoral dem rep in suburban Chicago has a rep opponent, a black woman AF vet. His campaign has made smears about her service, culminating in them getting someone in the AF to send them to their campaign, then they got dem rag politico. Just a fucking disgrace to make her relive a horrible event for political gain. God I hope she wins.

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/3705837-air-force-improperly-released-records-on-gop-candidates-sexual-assault/

Evil gator said:
Also remember when Biden said he’d solved this lol

https://twitter.com/loriannlarocco/status/1585441541740544003?s=46&t=b3rjOpgBTC4EDeMxyX3Otg

At least we can move everything with diesel semis - oh wait

Fucking hell. Time to start stockpiling food while you can. And before inflation skyrockets even more on what’s left to buy.

Why is Biden declaring in a shout We have defeated big pharma?

You mean handing over the country to vaccine companies who made billions while being completely immune to lawsuits? While having so much influence that they convinced experts to recommend the CDC that the COVID vax be made part of the routine vaccines for young children? Or that isulin and many other drug prices have skyrocketed astronomically? Or that Johnson and Johnson managed to stop/pause 38,000 lawsuits (by a somewhat fake bankruptcy by creating a subsidiary and blaming it on that shell) that showed their baby powder had trace amounts of asbestos that caused ovarian cancer (of which they've already paid 22 women over a billion dollars for that very thing in Oklahoma).

Yeah, Biden beat big pharma.

Pelosi's husband was supposedly beat up with a hammer by a burglar.

Suspect in custody but no name released.

$140 mil net worth and no security on your house?

Back