Politics Politics

She’s also bagging on the electoral college, another thing part of the constitution that Dems want to get rid of. They want populous dem states to control the rest of the country permanently

Evil gator said:
She’s also bagging on the electoral college, another thing part of the constitution that Dems want to get rid of. They want populous dem states to control the rest of the country permanently

They've been whining about that for a while. Not just Dem states, they essentially want a handful of cities to control the rest of the country. Northern Cali should try to secede.

So UK's new Prime Minister is a WEF lackey and is a big proponent of a centralized digital currency. How did they even get a guy named Rishi Sunak? Part of the founding company who invested in Moderna whose billionaire wife/family claimed covid relief funds while paying no taxes in the UK. He did a publicity stunt interview at a gas station giving a pep talk and showing him filling his Kia with gas. The problem? Not his car, as he's worth a billion, but it was borrowed from an employee.

As woke and retarded as America is, it's amazing how far ahead some of our allies are in circling the drain.

I don’t like any of that, but to me the key, as always, is their energy policy. If he lifts the fracking ban I will believe he cares about the security and wellbeing of his country

The U.S. putting sanctions on Nicaragua for a variety of crimes. The very same crimes that the State Dept has long listed Ukraine as having committed.

Reported that Al Qaeda and ISIS have been recruited by US/NATO and Ukraine out of Syria (only 70ish) and are fighting in Ukraine for thousands per month. Also reported it's because all the real fighters in Ukraine have basically been wiped out early on. They're fighting with untrained civilians.

Russia denies they were ever going to nuke Ukraine and accuses Ukraine of having the dirty bomb, says they have evidence, and they were going to use it to frame Russia to give justification for NATO to attack Russia. While this is what a bad guy would say, I actually find it very plausible.

Reported that Al Qaeda and ISIS have been recruited by US/NATO and Ukraine out of Syria (only 70ish) and are fighting in Ukraine for thousands per month. Also reported it's because all the real fighters in Ukraine have basically been wiped out early on. They're fighting with untrained civilians.

For. Fucks. Sake.

"Ron DeSantis is the only Governor in Florida history to shut down schools and businesses". Did Crist really say that? You mean like the entire rest of the country during COVID and then was the left's most hated person for re-opening. And at the very same time, Crist blames him for killing people for re-opening too early. How can you contradict yourself at the same f'n time and not get called on that stupidity?

So which is it, Crist? :facepalm:

US has 25 days of Diesel supply stockpile and shortage could cripple economy, admitted by the White House, yet absolutely no one is covering it. Hmmm, I wonder why? 25 days gets you past midterm elections.

Juggs said:
US has 25 days of Diesel supply stockpile and shortage could cripple economy, admitted by the White House, yet absolutely no one is covering it. Hmmm, I wonder why? 25 days gets you past midterm elections.

It’s all intentional. Meanwhile, Germany is tearing up a windmill farm to mine lignite coal, the most polluting kind. Because the shut down nukes and banned fracking ?

Evil gator said:
Juggs said:

It’s all intentional. Meanwhile, Germany is tearing up a windmill farm to mine lignite coal, the most polluting kind. Because the shut down nukes and banned fracking ?
Our Founders would have already strung up this administration for all of this.

Something that triggers me, Fetterman saying that federal funds should be used to pay for women to travel to states that allow abortions if she wants one because abortion is only between women and her doctor.

If abortion rights belong only between a woman and her doctor, why should our tax payer dollars go towards paying for women being shipped to states where they can get the abortion? If she decides to get an abortion, that's her fucking dime, not mine.

What the fuck is going on here. Fetterman says he supports fracking and the democrats support fracking.

The narrator points out an exact 2018 quote to Fetterman where he says, "I don't support fracking and never have" and asks why the change in position. He replies with, "I support fracking and always have" and goes on to give a Republican style spiel on fracking. Narrator asks once again why his change from not supporting fracking to supporting it. He again says that he's always supported fracking.

Good God. His brain is broken. This guy is blatantly lying through his teeth on everything, even if the fucking narrator gives him his own quotes that prove his lying. This is so pathetic. The idea that this guy could win is so sad.

Back