Politics Politics

Evil gator said:
Juggs said:
Yeah, if you're not pregnant or have children, inflation doesn't matter and won't affect you. The things that woman says is amazingly stupid when she's not outright lying about voter suppression or her being a election denier.

As for Afghanistan, ain't shit gonna happen and you know it. They'll still be holding 1/6 hearings after that.

Dude, no. The party with the most people on their side gets to pick the hearings.
They first need the balls to pursue it. And where do the RINO's that continuously side with the Dems land? I'll believe it when I see it.

Juggs said:
Evil gator said:
Juggs said:
Yeah, if you're not pregnant or have children, inflation doesn't matter and won't affect you. The things that woman says is amazingly stupid when she's not outright lying about voter suppression or her being a election denier.

As for Afghanistan, ain't shit gonna happen and you know it. They'll still be holding 1/6 hearings after that.

Dude, no. The party with the most people on their side gets to pick the hearings.
They first need the balls to pursue it. And where do the RINO's that continuously side with the Dems land? I'll believe it when I see it.

like they didn't investigate bengazi? Rs are going to have a solid majority in the house and investigate Hunter, the border shennanigans, and a lot of the dumb biden shit. Now laugh at AOC dammit.

Evil gator said:
Juggs said:
Evil gator said:

like they didn't investigate bengazi? Rs are going to have a solid majority in the house and investigate Hunter, the border shennanigans, and a lot of the dumb biden shit. Now laugh at AOC dammit.
I'm gonna watch them shortly.

Left Wing youtuber Ethan Klein says live that "Muses" that there should be another holocaust and Ben Shapiro should be gassed first. Crickets from the left and as usual, if a Republican had said anything even remotely close to this.....

yeah people crapped themselves about Trump saying American jews needed to support Israel more and he's right. he said it ham handedly as he does, but its not antisemitism. He was mostly calling out the left's antisemitism but got hoisted by his own petard as he often does.

I know you're not on twitter but shapiro responded if there was another holocaust he hoped that guy and his family survived.

Ok so those AOC videos are neutral to me. The dancing to the protest - Not a bad way to handle it. The 2nd video, I have no idea what the woman in the crowd is yelling. I heard "fucking" and that was it. We're getting a little bias with the "impersonating a Latina" when she is in fact a Latina. It's like when a black person says black people have nappy hair. It's ok for them to do it :beatsme:

However, when the lights when off, I was hoping this would be like the movie Clue when the lights come back on and she's dead

Irish Mike said:
Juggs said:
We're getting a little bias with the "impersonating a Latina" when she is in fact a Latina.

She may be a Latina, but she was putting on a fake latina speech pattern.

Yeah, she was fulfilling a stereotype and thinking she's funny. I'm ok with that. The only issue here is the hypocrisy that a latina Conservative would get hammered in the media for it.

Juggs said:
Irish Mike said:
Juggs said:
We're getting a little bias with the "impersonating a Latina" when she is in fact a Latina.

She may be a Latina, but she was putting on a fake latina speech pattern.

Yeah, she was fulfilling a stereotype and thinking she's funny. I'm ok with that. The only issue here is the hypocrisy that a latina Conservative would get hammered in the media for it.
100%

she just handled it so poorly. She shows up and heckles her colleagues all the time; she had enviros do a sit in in pelosi's office and all sorts of stunts and social media garbage, and when the mob comes for her, we learn she can dish it out but not take it.

Its terrible in a politician. Compare how she's handling dissent vs. Desantis or Youngkin. its the job of an elected official to listen to consituents, and she made her name being disruptive, now she can't handle it.

Evil gator said:
Its terrible in a politician. Compare how she's handling dissent vs. Desantis or Youngkin. its the job of an elected official to listen to consituents, and she made her name being disruptive, now she can't handle it.

Sounds kind of like Trump, only he was better with insults :lol:

Juggs said:
Evil gator said:

Sounds kind of like Trump, only he was better with insults :lol:

yeah good point. You cant have a thin skin as a politician.

Have we discussed this weird story yet? Journalist's home gets raided, probably for having classified information, and he just disappears.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/politics-features/fbi-raid-abc-news_producer-1234613619/

On the ballot coming up, sales tax increase for Alachua county for road repair, preserving land, fire station renovations....all I'm ok with. Until they throw in purchasing land and building section 8 housing which just happens to coincide with their removing single family zoning. No, you can fuck right off.

State amendment 3 - How do we feel about additional homestead exemptions for civil servants? Does everyone want their property taxes to go up for the cops and teachers? Probably not. If they stopped at military, I'd be ok. But they throw in basically everyone who works for the local or state governments from what I browsed through.

Juggs said:
On the ballot coming up, sales tax increase for Alachua county for road repair, preserving land, fire station renovations....all I'm ok with. Until they throw in purchasing land and building section 8 housing which just happens to coincide with their removing single family zoning. No, you can fuck right off.

State amendment 3 - How do we feel about additional homestead exemptions for civil servants? Does everyone want their property taxes to go up for the cops and teachers? Probably not. If they stopped at military, I'd be ok. But they throw in basically everyone who works for the local or state governments from what I browsed through.

yeah fuck those freeloading assholes

I was just listening to a podcast that reiterated something I'd heard. Public sector unions donate 99% of cash to dems. Most of the money doesn't go to help the actual workers, and a lot of workers (like teachers) think they HAVE to pay union dues but they don't actually have to. So a lot of govies are paying for dems to be elected (who are always going to increase government so they have more donors!), even if they don't agree with it.

Back