Politics Politics

big shift

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/more-than-1-million-voters-switch-to-gop-in-warning-for-dems/ar-AAYTRv5?ocid=entnewsntp&pc=U531&cvid=7d1552d774ff4f5cb9b6409d8b70d2c1

the big things I see as swaying suburban voters here anyway is crime and the schools being shut down, and obviously the economy. this is one of the reasons I think its important for more minority Republicans to get elected. The "RACIST" label on republicans is one of the only arguments the left has, and in (mostly white) suburbs, its easy for people who don't have as much dealing with non whites to fall for the lie that Rs are racist, because people don't want to believe they are racist.

Speaking of race.....Twitter was filled with endless N bombs for Clarence Thomas. N words, slave references, Uncle Toms, etc. Almost entirely coming from white women.

A kid says the N word while singing along with a song and he's racist. A white liberal can call a good man a n*gger and it's perfectly acceptable because he's a republican. On the plus side, I saw a lot of black men fighting back.

Juggs said:
Speaking of race.....Twitter was filled with endless N bombs for Clarence Thomas. N words, slave references, Uncle Toms, etc. Almost entirely coming from white women.

A kid says the N word while singing along with a song and he's racist. A white liberal can call a good man a n*gger and it's perfectly acceptable because he's a republican. On the plus side, I saw a lot of black men fighting back.

yeah its really disgusting

conservatives are racist!

yet I don't know one conservative who wouldn't be thrilled with a court made up of 9 clarence thomases lol

though I was always pretty moderate, I really did have an impression that a lot of Rs were racist deep down. It took me working with a bunch to make me realize that hardly any are, and its likely the same % as dems.

Evil gator said:
Juggs said:

yeah its really disgusting

conservatives are racist!

yet I don't know one conservative who wouldn't be thrilled with a court made up of 9 clarence thomases lol

though I was always pretty moderate, I really did have an impression that a lot of Rs were racist deep down. It took me working with a bunch to make me realize that hardly any are, and its likely the same % as dems.

The perception of racist republicans comes primarily because many of us believe in personal responsibility. That resolving their cultural issues, usually made worse by liberals, is more effective and important than just giving money to them and telling them how victimized they are.

And of course, the extremely small portion of white supremacists vote republican, so naturally we all must be

So the bipartisan gun control bill law was signed.

I wonder how many states will enact the 10th Amendment and not enforce it. At the very least, which states will refuse to use state resources/personnel to enforce the laws, which they also have the right to do.

I love how they won't mention how he died, just that he "died suddenly".

Um, yeah... he was shot in the street in front of his house. I guess that qualifies as sudden.

Panamag8or said:

Um, yeah... he was shot in the street in front of his house. I guess that qualifies as sudden.

Was he really shot? Just read a different article about him dying and they didn’t mention it at all.

52:20 said:
Panamag8or said:

Was he really shot? Just read a different article about him dying and they didn’t mention it at all.

52:20 said:
Panamag8or said:

Apparently, the info I read was a different Michael Stenger. My bad.

Looks like this guy was likely Epstein'd.

Great thread on why your energy costs are skyrocketing and emissions aren’t going down but rising, all due to Biden’s idiotic energy policy

https://twitter.com/shellenbergermd/status/1541408599225749506?s=21&t=ojcKTZxtpTeBXdlIbwj2CQ

Speaking of Biden's shitty energy policy...

https://twitter.com/ShellenbergerMD/status/1541555413535145988?t=p1IbWZvQ02WiWhjW0l8mhQ&s=19

Back