Politics Politics

Here's a "play their game" moment for liberals. They constantly scream about "common sense gun laws". Why won't accept "common sense" abortion laws, like 40 weeks is f'n murder.

On gun laws, Rhode Island Governor signed a bill that gives citizens 180 days to turn in their magazines holding more than 10 rounds (this makes many of our guns unable to function) to the government or sell them somewhere that it's legal....or they will officially be a felon. He violates the 2A and the Supreme Court and makes law abiding citizens felons.

Of course this will get struck down by the Supreme Court as unconstitutional, but how long will it take?

We've already watched SCOTUS shut down the extremist 2A bans in NY and Cali....what goes through this retards head to even try it. Of course the politicians go all woe-is-me over it.

Biden's speech on Roe vs Wade. Riled up and spouting flat out lies. Claiming abortion is a constitutional right. Claiming states will go through women's medicine cabinets and ban birth control. Lying or misrepresenting every single fact regarding abortion. Including a woman's health, which is considered a health issue, not a pregnancy when if her life is in danger. That is already differentiated.

I think / hope R politicians will apply common sense and not he hard liners, it’ll benefit them, because their base won’t vote for the batshits because they moderated on their stance. If they do, they’ll really wipe the floor with the shitbag party

Tommy said:
I think / hope R politicians will apply common sense and not he hard liners, it’ll benefit them, because their base won’t vote for the batshits because they moderated on their stance. If they do, they’ll really wipe the floor with the shitbag party
The single dumbest thing they can do right now is to outright ban abortion in any state.

Juggs said:
Tommy said:
The single dumbest thing they can do right now is to outright ban abortion in any state.

I don't know how true it is but I read that some states' abortion laws have "trigger" clauses in them that ban abortion outright if Row is ever overturned.

Irish Mike said:
Juggs said:
Tommy said:

I don't know how true it is but I read that some states' abortion laws have "trigger" clauses in them that ban abortion outright if Row is ever overturned.
https://www.politico.com/news/2022/06/24/abortion-laws-by-state-roe-v-wade-00037695

Panamag8or said:
Tommy said:
My wife has lost her mind over this, all reason and logic has departed. :s uicide:

She can hang out with mine.
Daughters are tripping as well. Honestly, I wish they would have not kicked this hornets nest, or came up w a compromise, this country doesn’t need further dividing.

https://twitter.com/danprimack/status/1540343830716846080?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1540343830716846080%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fs9e.github.io%2Fiframe%2Ftwitter.min.html1540343830716846080

pretty cool

Tommy said:
Panamag8or said:
Tommy said:
My wife has lost her mind over this, all reason and logic has departed. :s uicide:

Daughters are tripping as well. Honestly, I wish they would have not kicked this hornets nest, or came up w a compromise, this country doesn’t need further dividing.

Agreed.
I have a toothache, had personal AND work car trouble and a generally shitty day. Now I get to go home and listen to her bitch about white republican males... of which I am one.
:s uicide:

Panamag8or said:
Tommy said:
Panamag8or said:

Agreed.
I have a toothache, had personal AND work car trouble and a generally shitty day. Now I get to go home and listen to her bitch about white republican males... of which I am one.
At least we have a say in it now, you know, because men can finally get pregnant

Panamag8or said:
Tommy said:
Panamag8or said:

Agreed.

[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]

Unhinged people doing unhinged things. Was gonna hit up an estate sale near Alito but don’t want to get shot by a lib with bad aim

https://www.reddit.com/r/LateStageCapitalism/comments/vkdpzk/protests_at_the_homes_of_supreme_court_justices/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Back