Politics Politics

What a fucking grifter piece of shit. He used to be sec of state and ran for president

His climate grift matters more than lives

Last edited by a moderator:
Had to be ok’d by Iran, surprised they haven’t been sabre rattling more, but I guess they are somewhat negotiating a nuke deal.

Runaway inflation, economy teetering, saber rattling from commies around the world and now an embassy hostage seizure....bagram Biden's journey to Jimmy Carter is complete and within 1 year of being sworn in..it took Carter 3 years to look hrrible.

Biden could reduce gas prices immediately by saying they are removing regulatory and financing barriers to producing more fuel - fossil and nuclear and mining for minerals to make renewables - set shortened permit times, etc and offering incentives (a la project warp speed w vaccines), tell our allies to follow suit and stop buying from opec

But instead it’s environmentally better idea to buy oil from opec+ including Russia and buy solar panels from China using slave labor.

It’s because Biden doesn’t give a shit about you - he’s beholden to our enemies

Traitor

Juggs said:
Da Fuq...this popped up in my youtube feed :lol:

Country rappers kill me, but I can't always disagree with what they're actually saying

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKJfniKpab4

I like "Crossroads" from Adam Calhoun. :oops:

Back