Politics Politics

MSNBC, not left leaning at all! One news anchor says non-vaccinated people can work from home, home school their children, and order online. Because yeah, lower class people have that capability with no issues.

And then she says the inflation is no big deal because Americans can afford it.

Christ, could someone be any more out of touch with reality?

I feel like a lot of what the embrace of the woke stuff is trying to do is to be a cover for the absolute loathing and hatred of lower classes by elites in this country. Because it allows the institutions that have a poor history and continue to have non inclusive policies to shift the blame mostly poor conservative white people for the problem.

This sets the poor who are fucked either way to blame each other and let the elites whose policies fuck over poorer and less educated people to shrug it off

It’s the same for the embrace of draconian climate change and Covid policies vs good governance. Look if your stupid neighbor had just had his shot your groceries wouldn’t cost so much! This flood was the fault of chevron not poor engineering

Tend to agree. It's how people like Harris have a career. She made a career out of putting poor blacks in jail and convinced them it was the rich white republicans' fault that they're poor and criminals.

BLM, blame the white man, cops, etc. for black oppression while we ignore the poor blacks murdering each other in the streets and call it "mutual combat".

Cons do the same thing with blacks and welfare. There's surely an equal % of poor whites on welfare

I haven’t seen prominent Rs use race as punitive issue as part of a platform issue in more than a decade.

Rs do point out that not working has bad effects but I don’t see a racial component.

Evil gator said:
I haven’t seen prominent Rs use race as punitive issue as part of a platform issue in more than a decade.

Rs do point out that not working has bad effects but I don’t see a racial component.

No, it's just the liberals who insert that narrative and retarded liberals believe it. There's no evidence of Republican party racism, yet a lot of liberals believe it.

It has to be racist because it negatively affects blacks! Let's ignore that there are also poor whites and more whites are killed by cops than blacks.

Lol he wants to take their guns and lock them down, what does he have besides the dumb abortion law? It would be a long shot any time but not when Dems are rightly seen as fucking everything up. If an R can win in blue VA, no way a doofus like Beto wins Texas

People don’t like losers either and he’s lost his last two. He and Mullen can go fuck themselves

52:20 said:
People don’t like losers either and he’s lost his last two. He and Mullen can go fuck themselves

Yeah if he can’t beat one of the least liked senators in the US withTONS of outside cash and dark money, I feel like this is the Dems giving up Texas

I didn’t realize the geographic distribution of inflation. The pacific and Atlantic coastal states are all 5-6%, but all the non coastal states are 7-7.5%. I guess it make sense as generally good have to go farther via truck. But it is more dire in generally areas where income is lower.

Evil gator said:
I didn’t realize the geographic distribution of inflation. The pacific and Atlantic coastal states are all 5-6%, but all the non coastal states are 7-7.5%. I guess it make sense as generally good have to go farther via truck. But it is more dire in generally areas where income is lower.

Yeah, cost of moving goods. Also, the lower income areas will see shortages quicker as well.

52:20 said:
Evil gator said:

Yeah, cost of moving goods. Also, the lower income areas will see shortages quicker as well.

It’s no wonder that even trump is killing Biden in Iowa polls given they have almost 8% inflation

Biden admin scratching their heads over high gas prices at the same time going to close off another whole section of the US from oil and gas production. ?

I mean chaco canyon is a cool place, its a rightly giant protected national park with no oil & gas production allowed. A moratorium on all the area around it for 20 years is killing another area from producing energy and further makes prices higher and higher. What a bunch of fucking idiots.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/biden-propose-20-year-ban-oil-gas-drilling-around-chaco-n1283890

Please pubs run a rational candidate and shut these ftards up f up. How f’d up is our system when the parties “leaders” are Donald Fn Trump, and Biden, Bernie, and AOC?

Tommy said:
Please pubs run a rational candidate and shut these ftards up f up. How f’d up is our system when the parties “leaders” are Donald Fn Trump, and Biden, Bernie, and AOC?

I’m not going to shut up about it until he declared one way or another. Crenshaw is the man the Pubs need.

I got a text last night from our Congressman who was pushing for me to vote for a former teacher for the vacant spot on the GAinesville city commission. They conveniently leave out what party he's with, so I had to google him.

One of the first items he wants to address (which he has no power to on the city council anyway) - GRU's high energy rates. His solution - Gainesville needs to convert to solar power.

Good. God.

Juggs said:
So the Biden administration Treasury nominee wants to get rid of personal bank account deposits and make them directly federal accounts

Of course she does, she’s a commie

Back