Politics Politics

Irish Mike said:
Juggs said:
This got me started on his videos. There's some that I don't mind. Ryan Upchurch is the reason this all started popping up.

"Pass That Jar Around" by Upchurch and Bottleneck. :oops:

I like a lot of Upchurch's stuff. And I like a lot of his lyrics about our (country folk) culture and attitude. But not a big fan of people calling it "country".

Juggs said:
Irish Mike said:
Juggs said:
This got me started on his videos. There's some that I don't mind. Ryan Upchurch is the reason this all started popping up.

"Pass That Jar Around" by Upchurch and Bottleneck. :oops:

I like a lot of Upchurch's stuff. And I like a lot of his lyrics about our (country folk) culture and attitude. But not a big fan of people calling it "country".

Sometimes I put one of those country rap stations on Pandora when I go for a run. Can't name most of them, but those 2 songs I've mentioned stuck. Everything kinda sounds the same after a while.

"Porch Honkey" Moccasin Creek :lol:

Lol a huge part of Biden’s agenda, taking the world lead on climate change, has completely crumbled and the world is laughing at us.

https://subscriber.politicopro.com/article/eenews/2021/11/12/claims-of-leadership-crumble-as-us-targets-cop-provisions-283161

So what the fuck was all this for? No one thinks we’re great (even though our emissions have gone down more than any other country since 2005 due to innovation) - now we’re paying $4 a gallon and begging opec. What a fucking idiotic policy

I do not listen to any of that bs, only reason I spent 30 sec listening to Porch Honkee is, well, like trying not to look at a train wreck. Think that 30 sec dropped my IQ 10 pts

I don’t see any value in any countryish music newer than Amarillo by Morning

And I really hate that there’s an assumption that a college football sec fan must like that garbage

Evil gator said:
Lol a huge part of Biden’s agenda, taking the world lead on climate change, has completely crumbled and the world is laughing at us.

https://subscriber.politicopro.com/article/eenews/2021/11/12/claims-of-leadership-crumble-as-us-targets-cop-provisions-283161

So what the fuck was all this for? No one thinks we’re great (even though our emissions have gone down more than any other country since 2005 due to innovation) - now we’re paying $4 a gallon and begging opec. What a fucking idiotic policy
Weird, because Bloomberg told me that Biden was actually saving us!

Evil gator said:
I don’t see any value in any countryish music newer than Amarillo by Morning

And I really hate that there’s an assumption that a college football sec fan must like that garbage

There’s plenty of good country, but most of it is buried. Luke Combs and Chris Stapleton are easily the best and most closely resemble early 90s country.

Biden dismisses Harris, Harris isn’t happy.

CNN says she’s unfairly judged and held to higher standards because she’s a woman and black.

Huh? She’s incompetent, that has nothing to do with her sex or race. But apparently Pubs are targeting her because they’re sexist and racist.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/14/politics/kamala-harris-frustrating-start-vice-president/index.html

Back