Politics Politics

Yeah it’s horrible - look at the murder rates in Illinois, poverty, unemployment, overall crime, etc and compare to Indiana. And then look who is in charge and how it’s managed.

Evil gator said:
Apples seem to have doubled in price since last time I bought them
Not down here (yet). A slight bump up, but not bad. Now every time my parents come down, I have them bring a bag of apples from the orchard. A bag of call is like $10....that's like 7 apples in publix

I usually get Fuji or gala - they were 3.99 or 4.99, this time they were like 7.99

I got golden delicious instead, hope I don’t live to regret it

Shannon Wants, cunt that founded Moms Demand Action (anti-gun group) says teaching kids firearm safety is “indoctrination”.

Hilariously stupid. Not just the irony of a liberal claiming indoctrination, but how wrong and dangerous it is to pretend they don’t exist and the only solution is a full ban or they stay locked up at all times. That’s not going to happen anymore than alcohol or drugs disappearing or kids suddenly not having hormones or wanting to drive.

JookJoint said:
Stern is a retard

Stern is a has-been who has been irrelevant for over a decade. He’s been making a lot of noise lately just trying to get attention. His horrible attempt at starting a “feud” with Rogan was so pathetic that Joe ignored it :lol:

This type of shit just embarrasses me to identify with republicans. So much stupid. A FB exchange on a gun page:

Him: Can't wait for 2024! Trump best President ever!!!

Me: Anyone who repeatedly claims that Trump was the best or worst President EVER knows nothing of history. Which is most of you. To put him up there with our Founders is idiotic.

Him: I know not the hearts of the past presidents. I do Donald Trump and his love of country. For me he is the best President ever!

Me: You know not the heart of men who literally put their lives on the line to rebel and forge a Nation, but you do know the heart of a narcissist blowhard who was a life long democrat until he decided he wanted to be President? What excuse did you make for Trump when, as POTUS, he literally said “take their guns and worry about due process later”? Some of you are no different than liberals in blind ignorance.

Evil gator said:
I would prefer that crazy bastard to the current
Of course. But as I had to say to one of the other morons on that page, it's perfectly acceptable (and possible) to like his policies and acknowledge he's a piece of shit. It doesn't have to be a 100% love or hate situation like liberals and Trumpers make it out to be. The majority of life is in the gray, so stop making everything black and white FFS.

Back