Politics Politics

Anyone seen the photos from the Hunter laptop? Damn.

1) Dude loves selfies with his dick out

2) Dude has a lot of hookers showing their pussy and sucking him off

3) Dude loves him some crack

One pick has, allegedly, Obama's daughter in it. I doubt it....but then, he had her debit card. So it would appear, unless he stole it, at a minimum, Obama's daughter was doing crack with Biden. Oh, except for she's naked in the photos :lol:

I don’t really care about that stuff, he’s not in office, I worry over the fact he’s paying his father the president with foreign government money, and what leverage those governments have over him and how much of America Biden has sold for his own gain.

Evil gator said:
I don’t really care about that stuff, he’s not in office, I worry over the fact he’s paying his father the president with foreign government money, and what leverage those governments have over him and how much of America Biden has sold for his own gain.

Looks 1,000 times worse than the Trump brats.

Too lazy to research, but I keep seeing headlines about Hunter's shady investment firm funded to biolabs in Ukraine that everyone is freaking out over.

Evil gator said:

Oh I don't care about the hookers and shit either. The crack....when you're doing overseas deals that relate to daddy, that does matter....not the best judgement.

Juggs said:
Evil gator said:

Oh I don't care about the hookers and shit either. The crack....when you're doing overseas deals that relate to daddy, that does matter....not the best judgement.

It's all problematic. I don't care what the average joe does, but hookers, drugs and pictures(if he cared about it) all put him in a position of vulnerability that can be leveraged by somebody wanting to pressure him/his dad. He wouldn't be able to get the lowest level security clearance because he's an extreme risk of exploitation.

And wapo finally admitting the Biden laptop is fact. Just fucking remarkable. The collusion between msm, big tech and the Dems in burying this story should be the subject of hearings. People we’re getting banned for sharing a true story.

Evil gator said:
And wapo finally admitting the Biden laptop is fact. Just fucking remarkable. The collusion between msm, big tech and the Dems in burying this story should be the subject of hearings. People we’re getting banned for sharing a true story.

The left is still denying it, but it turns out the election was stolen. Not by direct voter fraud, but by collusion.

This shit is out of control, they can make up anything, run with any stupid dream, then half ass recant it later and it's still seen as fact by many. Willfully stupid. I guess it happens on both sides, but it's very uneven in the reach.

Curious how this pans out. I was mocked by denver, 9508, vd, et al on my contention that Joe Bidon was corrupt and profiting indirectly off his son's foreign deal making. In probably the most shocking censorship or really lack of interest by the MSM, Tony Bobulinski has been totally ignored. Anyone who saw him on Tucker knows he certainly seems authentic. Navy officer with clearances, who only donates to democrats, with nothing to gain and everything to lose, gets upset when Joe says he never discussed business with his son. And decides to do something about it.

So Joe is in the situation the dems thought trump was. Criminal, but in control of the DOJ, FBI and most importantly congress. I would not be surprised if he resigns someday. And smart move picking Kamala. I'm not sure any of us want that.

https://heavy.com/news/tony-bobulinski/

Back