Politics Politics

Immigrants don't have the time or wealth to think up all the ways in which the white man has oppressed them. They're too busy trying to make a good life for themselves.

Evil gator said:
I feel like even though our institutions - colleges, entertainment, media, government agencies, etc - are all pushing the us towards Marxism, that immigrants may be the ones to save us. They and their parents came from shitty places and they love capitalism and freedom because it gave them a better life. A bunch of them were the ones in loudon county pushing back on stupid school shit and gave us a republican gov here.

I saw an Indian comic saying why did they get rid of Apu, he’s the American dream!
Talked for a while yesterday to a man who came here as a kid from Mexico, worked for nurseries grafting Japanese Maples, and built his nursery on the side. Basically worked his ass off. He said he sick of these lazy ass people who bitch about America, he said they should go work in Mexico for $3 / hr, and see how they like that.

This crz bs with all these woke pussies can’t continue, sooner than later we won’t have the $ to fund all these lazy shits, and it’ll hit the fan in a big way. We almost seem to be on the precipice of some bad shit happening soon

Yeah younger people have no fucking idea when they bitch about the us how fucking lucky they were to be born here. They only thing they see of other countries is from a swanky Airbnb in another country paid for a student loan they expect us to now pay back with our taxes

It’s all that one episode of South Park.

But he’s probably more qualified than the sec of energy

https://twitter.com/dailycaller/status/1490860524933890054?s=21

She’s the most idiotic secretary of all time. She and Harris have set back women more than any man could

https://www.westernjournal.com/bidens-potential-scotus-pick-sentences-george-floyd-riot-arsonist-reveals-true-colors-show-social-justice/

It’s fine to kill someone if you’re outraged about a strangers death

I'm summarizing without remembering the details, but the gist: So the DOJ special committee of something or another released a statement that Hillary/her campaign paid someone to hack Trump's computers and frame him for a Russian connection. The statements are in full detail. If the articles I read are accurate, that's literally death by treason level shit.

Juggs said:
I'm summarizing without remembering the details, but the gist: So the DOJ special committee of something or another released a statement that Hillary/her campaign paid someone to hack Trump's computers and frame him for a Russian connection. The statements are in full detail. If the articles I read are accurate, that's literally death by treason level shit.

1- they were doing what they accused Trump of doing
2- numerous perpetrators are back or remain in positions of power - like that worm Jake Sullivan who is national security advisor (telling is Afghanistan would be fine)

Evil gator said:
https://www.westernjournal.com/bidens-potential-scotus-pick-sentences-george-floyd-riot-arsonist-reveals-true-colors-show-social-justice/

It’s fine to kill someone if you’re outraged about a strangers death

It's just the "language of the unheard." How can you expect him not to burn/loot/murder after being oppressed for so long?

Evil gator said:
Juggs said:

2- numerous perpetrators are back or remain in positions of power - like that worm Jake Sullivan who is national security advisor (telling is Afghanistan would be fine)

Indeed they were, according to the special counsel:

A filing from Justice Department special counsel John Durham says Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign paid a technology company to "infiltrate" Trump Tower servers, and later the White House, Fox News reports.

Durham in a motion filed Feb. 11 said the purpose of the infiltration was to establish a "narrative" of collusion between then-Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump and Russia.

Durham, appointed by then-Attorney General William Barr to lead a review into the Russia investigation, made the claim in his investigation that brought charges against an FBI attorney and former Clinton campaign lawyer Michael Sussman, who is currently charged with making a false statement to a federal agent.

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/durham-report-spying-steele-dossier-trump/2022/02/12/id/1056594/

Gatorbreeze said:
Evil gator said:
Juggs said:

Indeed they were, according to the special counsel:

A filing from Justice Department special counsel John Durham says Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign paid a technology company to "infiltrate" Trump Tower servers, and later the White House, Fox News reports.

Durham in a motion filed Feb. 11 said the purpose of the infiltration was to establish a "narrative" of collusion between then-Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump and Russia.

Durham, appointed by then-Attorney General William Barr to lead a review into the Russia investigation, made the claim in his investigation that brought charges against an FBI attorney and former Clinton campaign lawyer Michael Sussman, who is currently charged with making a false statement to a federal agent.

https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/durham-report-spying-steele-dossier-trump/2022/02/12/id/1056594/
If they follow through with an investigation and it's found to be true (it won't), they should all be lined up and shot (they won't). Hillary will never be charged with anything, the person who most likely is behind it all.

Yeah that seems to be the response but the libs of they acknowledge it - waste of money, and no new info. Basically same thing on hunter Biden and that family’s corruption

Has there been an R president that wasn’t undermined by the press? Reagan was stupid and or dangerous and or senile, bush was stupid and trump was a Russian plant.

In reality Biden appears to be all of these things

Happy Valentine's Day from your friendly Totalitarian Federal Govt. Maybe the problem is the totalitarians in charge of things:

ROSES ARE RED, MY EX CALLED THE FEDS

Does your ex own an illegal gun? Send them a 'Valentine's Day surprise' from the ATF, agency tweets
GRAYSON QUAY
FEBRUARY 14, 2022
The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives tweeted Monday that jilted lovers should get revenge by reporting their exes' firearm crimes to the feds.

"Valentine's Day can still be fun even if you broke up," the tweet reads. "Do you have information about a former (or current) partner involved in illegal gun activity? Let us know, and we will make sure it's a Valentine's Day to remember!"

The tweet concluded with phone and email tiplines. It also included a graphic that ominously offers "a Valentine's Day surprise."

The Department of Justice retweeted the post.

Valentine's Day can still be fun even if you broke up. Do you have information about a former (or current) partner involved in illegal gun activity? Let us know, and we will make sure it's a Valentine's Day to remember! Call 1-888-ATF-TIPS or email [email protected]. pic.twitter.com/OdDIPdIzkr

— ATF HQ (@ATFHQ) February 14, 2022

https://theweek.com/crime/1010170/does-your-ex-own-an-illegal-gun-send-them-a-valentines-day-surprise-from-the-atf

good lord. We have train heists like its 1870, people strolling into stores and smashing everything because they know the commies in charge won't charge them, guys driving to parades and guys shoving asian women into trains and hammering their heads to pulp, and they are worried about this and parents going to school board meetings. Fuck sake.

Back