Politics Politics

WTF...their snipers roof is far steeper than the shooters...

Embattled Secret Service head Kimberly Cheatle has revealed the fateful reason why her agency failed to position an agent on top of the building that a gunman used to carry out an assassination attempt on Donald Trump. Cheatle, who is already facing calls to resign over what some lawmakers are calling a massive security failure, said Secret Service officials planning security for Trump's rally in Butler, Pennsylvania considered the warehouse about 150 yards away from where Trump spoke to be a risky position for stationing an agent. 'That building in particular has a sloped roof at its highest point. And so, you know, there's a safety factor that would be considered there that we wouldn't want to put somebody up on a sloped roof,' she told ABC News in an interview Tuesday. 'And so, you know, the decision was made to secure the building, from inside.'What transpired instead was a security nightmare: Thomas Matthew Crooks was able to scale the building and secure his own position, while law enforcement struggled to locate him even amid pressing warnings from members of the Trump crowd. But there wasn't sufficient time to act on the tips, she explalined.'The shooter was actually identified as a potential person of suspicion,' Cheatle said. 'Unfortunately, with the rapid succession of how things unfolded, by the time that individual was eventually located, they were on the rooftop and were able to fire off at the former president.'Cheatle told ABC News her first reaction to the shooting was 'shock.'She also said the Secret Service was aware of the security vulnerabilities presented by the building Crooks took a sniper's position on to aim at Trump. However, a decision was made not to place any personnel on the roof.

That just makes them / her look even dumber, admitting to being outsmarted by a 20 yo nerd with no military or LE experience. F’n morons.

All of the DOJ leadership needs to be fired.

If she had gone with the roof had been deemed too weak to support a fire team all day... that I could believe. But then you have the pic of the cops on the roof, looking at the dead douche.

Last edited:
Whoever of you voted for this guy great job

Florida used to have such mealy mouthed pussies. Done badasses now like mast, Donalds and this dude

She keeps touching him screeching it’s dangerous to say thing you know about!

I really wish he'd just say, "Stop. You work for CNN, I'm an elected official, you do not interrupt me"

The media is going to stonewall this at every turn and I don't trust Republicans to bet their boot on the throat to hold anyone accountable.

This is the ladder this kid carried for a mile? No fucking way

When was that Pic taken. My bet it was put there by law enforcement after the shooting. Most other articles state he used an AC unit to climb onto the roof.

I wonder if he broke the rifle down so it would fit in his backpack.

When was that Pic taken. My bet it was put there by law enforcement after the shooting. Most other articles state he used an AC unit to climb onto the roof.

I wonder if he broke the rifle down so it would fit in his backpack.
Great question....why would CNN report something that makes it seem even more impossible for him to do this by himself? The AC unit was the first thing that came out, but was quickly dropped. I won't be surprised if they report a hundred different things to make it impossible to find out the truth and create doubt.

So a code pink cunt attacked former navy seal rep van order. One how dumb do you have to be but two - msm is reporting “he says” he was attacked but the person was arrested. Lol would they offer this as an argument if a maga laid hands on AOC at the the dnc?

Attachments

• A533A1E6-AA71-4220-980A-B22504DDDD27.webp
    A533A1E6-AA71-4220-980A-B22504DDDD27.webp
    138.3 KB · Views: 7
Back