Politics Politics

So the anti-Semitic bill that Congress passed by a wide margin that says Americans can't even question or criticize the Israeli government or it's hate speech?

What the fuck? Not just a violation of the 1A, but not even our country? And why would the Dems, who are generally anti-Israel anyway, vote for it? Matt Walsh laid out some statements that fall under hate speech with this bill, one being a simple statement such as, "The Jews killed Jesus".

Is there shit in the bill we're not being told? Because nothing at all about this makes any sense at all.

Ffs it’s all so performative. Threaten to take away nsf and other agency funding of colleges that don’t shut this bullshit down. No one needs to go to jail for a hebe joke

That video is both funny and makes me want to punch them. If they're so righteous, why do they need to hide their faces? The kid at the end trying to say the 1A doesn't apply to video cameras because they weren't invented yet. Literally everything those little fags say makes no sense. And they're all just a bunch of bitches. I'm pretty sure TGB could go there and take out that entire crowd.

That video is both funny and makes me want to punch them. If they're so righteous, why do they need to hide their faces? The kid at the end trying to say the 1A doesn't apply to video cameras because they weren't invented yet. Literally everything those little fags say makes no sense. And they're all just a bunch of bitches. I'm pretty sure TGB could go there and take out that entire crowd.
Yeah more normies need to go make fun of them. Not fight - laugh at them

Back