Politics Politics

IMG_3263.webp
Saw this on my walk this am, and I fully support people that attend this or agree, to fully and totally abort all of their offspring, in fact I encourage it.

holy shit tommy is that real lol! I guess we haven't seen any anti oil and gas fucksticks or transrightsarehumanrights, hamas is their new love.

leftie protestors in general are really the unattractive theatre kids getting back at the cool and popular.

holy shit tommy is that real lol! I guess we haven't seen any anti oil and gas fucksticks or transrightsarehumanrights, hamas is their new love.

leftie protestors in general are really the unattractive theatre kids getting back at the cool and popular.
Sadly, its not real.

Like look, normal looking guys who might have played sports and done things outside are being forcibly removed by multiple homo militants

Tear off their keffiyehs and they are all bullies

I dunno, there were about 20 of those posters up along the main drag in west AVL, I spit on about 10 of them, but ran out of spit. Yeah the gay tranny fat folks probably feeling neglected

They’re smart by staying in the bigger cities, they take that crap to more rural areas, it won’t go well for them. The whole damn thing is nonsensical, I could understand if they were protesting Billy Napier, high fructose corn syrup, people calling Publix bag boys tards, etc, but this is dumb.

Back