Politics Politics

Leftists are the worst totalitarians. Look at pol pot, Che, Stalin, mao and these fucksticks. Why? Because people won’t go along with their terrible ideas unless you disarm and murder a bunch of them

Yes. Ben Shapiro did a good breakdown yesterday on how colleges have quite a bit of leeway to break up protests on his show yesterday. It’s all about if they sympathize with the cause as in the case of Columbia
I've had a hard time listening to Ben lately. Last several shows I watch her too, "America needs to go to war for Israel" type. Only boomer Pubs still have a blind loyalty to Israel. Most of us don't give a fuck about Israel, they can fight their own war. He's too emotional with that penis cap on.

I've had a hard time listening to Ben lately. Last several shows I watch her too, "America needs to go to war for Israel" type. Only boomer Pubs still have a blind loyalty to Israel. Most of us don't give a fuck about Israel, they can fight their own war. He's too emotional with that penis cap on.
Oh yeah he’s been insufferable but when he’s talking about the legal implications for colleges of the civil rights act he’s pretty good.

Oh yeah he’s been insufferable but when he’s talking about the legal implications for colleges of the civil rights act he’s pretty good.
Don't disagree. He's just been relegated to X tweets only so I can weed out the Jew war mongering and just look at his other shit. Don't have the patience to actually listen to his show right now. And now with Hamas firing on the dock we're building them (why exactly are we building a dock, there aren't other ways to get them aid?)....he'll only get worse. Well now they're attacking Americans, so we have to put boots on the ground! It's coming...

Don't disagree. He's just been relegated to X tweets only so I can weed out the Jew war mongering and just look at his other shit. Don't have the patience to actually listen to his show right now. And now with Hamas firing on the dock we're building them (why exactly are we building a dock, there aren't other ways to get them aid?)....he'll only get worse. Well now they're attacking Americans, so we have to put boots on the ground! It's coming...

Back