Politics Politics

Beyond the aesthetics, it’s really horrible for her long term health to be that big at such a young age. There was one fat kid in my class and even though he had surgery pretty young and kept the weight off, he ended up with terrible health problems, needed a kidney transplant at like 40, became blind and wheelchair bound, and passed away last year. I think he had serious physical and psychological issues that made him obese.

So many young obese people now. Perhaps more bullying would be better for their health

Beyond the aesthetics, it’s really horrible for her long term health to be that big at such a young age. There was one fat kid in my class and even though he had surgery pretty young and kept the weight off, he ended up with terrible health problems, needed a kidney transplant at like 40, became blind and wheelchair bound, and passed away last year. I think he had serious physical and psychological issues that made him obese.

So many young obese people now. Perhaps more bullying would be better for their health
One of my best friends growing up was "the fat kid". Looking back at pictures he wasn't even that big. He'd be considered a bit chunky by today's standards. Even he has a boatload of medical problems since we've gotten older.

And they are amazingly effective, you don't hear shit about the border crisis right now. It's prime time for illegal crossing before the heat of the summer hits.

And they are amazingly effective, you don't hear shit about the border crisis right now. It's prime time for illegal crossing before the heat of the summer hits.
I read so far this year, 25k Chinese with no id have come in. That's a mini army. Now what reason would a Chinaman have to come into the country illegally?

Not to mention that Paris, Germany, a couple others have released statistics and like 90% of their rapes and murders were committed by muslims.

And here in America, mugshots/records are being released showing that many of these illegals getting arrested for rape/murder are listed as white. Libs trying to hide all the violence from illegals and pinning it on the evil white man.

The reason the pro Hamas protesters are being allowed to break the law is because the dem establishment is paying them and supports them. Those huge spending packages funds their lawbreaking

In terms of trump running mate, my number one would be desantis, as it would be an easy transition to being the presumed nominee.

out of the ones being floated I prefer Tim Scott, because his style is a nice contrast to Trump.

In terms of trump running mate, my number one would be desantis, as it would be an easy transition to being the presumed nominee.

out of the ones being floated I prefer Tim Scott, because his style is a nice contrast to Trump.
I'd be happy with either. I do want DeSantis as Gov as long as possible though. I like Scott from what I've seen, but don't know his specific policies. DeSantis sided with the warhawks until he got hammered on it by Vivek in the debates, then he tried to change his tune. Not happy about that part. He's a great governor, but perhaps a little too establishment.

Back