Politics Politics

Dems: we must end all fossil fuels the earth is dying!
We must get rid of the racist filibuster!!

5 minutes later

Dems:We must use this filibuster to allow Russia to use fossil fuels as a weapon against our allies!

Terrific article

https://www.wsj.com/articles/biden-reaches-break-point-georgia-speech-voting-rights-senate-mcconnell-division-election-law-11642110521?st=mlsgc9xptlyxgbd&reflink=desktopwebshare_twitter

I’d add the rare times Biden is lucid is when he’s mad. Not at China or Russia or the Taliban but when he’s not getting his way. He’s mad at other Americans, and blaming anyone opposed to one of his stupid schemes.

Evil gator said:
Terrific article

https://www.wsj.com/articles/biden-reaches-break-point-georgia-speech-voting-rights-senate-mcconnell-division-election-law-11642110521?st=mlsgc9xptlyxgbd&reflink=desktopwebshare_twitter

I’d add the rare times Biden is lucid is when he’s mad. Not at China or Russia or the Taliban but when he’s not getting his way. He’s mad at other Americans, and blaming anyone opposed to one of his stupid schemes.

From the video I've seen, I'd say that's pretty accurate. He's most lucid when he's throwing a tantrum.

Yeah I’m not sure how anti trump Rs who voted for Biden are reconciling themselves (not sure if noonan is one, just saying). Trump would rage about stupid shit like Rosie O’Donnell, but sometimes it was legit like treatment from the media just done in a stupid rude counterproductive way.

But is Biden any better, at all in that respect?

His policies are universally terrible vs trump getting so much correct, but is he more compassionate or a better person? I fail to see it.

Miss having the libs here to defend this shitshow

Unemployment at 3.9% sounds like bullshit. Everyone is f'n hiring. Everyone.

Also, this JRE interview with General McMaster is really damn good. This last 20-25 minutes are about his take on our withdrawal from Afghanistan. Way more detail than we were given before and just how much we empowered the terrorists with our tail between our legs.

Juggs said:
Unemployment at 3.9% sounds like bullshit. Everyone is f'n hiring. Everyone.

Also, this JRE interview with General McMaster is really damn good. This last 20-25 minutes are about his take on our withdrawal from Afghanistan. Way more detail than we were given before and just how much we empowered the terrorists with our tail between our legs.

Well I think the Covid restrictions on legal immigration has hurt and a number of positions require specialized knowledge and experience. But agree, it’s very low and prolly lower in FL

Agree I think leaving Afghanistan was going to be a shitshow but Biden seemed to make the worst decisions possible.

The most amazing thing about how awful Biden has been in that 90% at least is his own making by focusing on dumb shit and not what people care about

pg. said:
And not adopting any of trump's policies because that might give him some credit.

If trump was doing it, it must be wrong.

This is so true. This admin is pushing tons of stupid enviro (and I’m sure other) regs that once they go final will raise the costs of energy and this literally everything else.

They just cut off a big chunk of the artic from oil and gas development in a state that is 99.9% undeveloped

I was on a stakeholder meeting yesterday with these dumb cunts

https://envirn.org/

Stfu and take my blood pressure, and leave complex policy issues to grownups

So I'm listening to Shapiro and he's playing a bunch of democrat quotes about how racist the voting system is and necessity of Biden's reform.

There's still something that's escaping me about this whole thing.....Is there any evidence at all, f'n anywhere, of black people not being allowed to vote? Is it just based on voting precinct availability, in which case locals need to be looking at home for a solution. But if the precinct/city is that liberal like it sounds (at least in the cities I heard named), then the local government shouldn't have any problem with precincts unless they lack the volunteers to run them in the ghetto?

Where is the actual injustice here to warrant all this hoopla?

Juggs said:
So I'm listening to Shapiro and he's playing a bunch of democrat quotes about how racist the voting system is and necessity of Biden's reform.

There's still something that's escaping me about this whole thing.....Is there any evidence at all, f'n anywhere, of black people not being allowed to vote? Is it just based on voting precinct availability, in which case locals need to be looking at home for a solution. But if the precinct/city is that liberal like it sounds (at least in the cities I heard named), then the local government shouldn't have any problem with precincts unless they lack the volunteers to run them in the ghetto?

It's the age old dem party line. Dem poor black folk can't do simple tasks without whiyey helpin.

Juggs said:

No if you ask for proof you’re a racist. Dems no longer need proof of anything, it’s about feeling.

People in the us are far less racist than they used to be and less than other countries. For the most part we don’t care - all real studies prove this.

https://twitter.com/humanprogress/status/1481759258060505093?s=21

https://www.wptv.com/news/political/nikki-fried-compares-gov-ron-desantis-to-adolf-hitler-in-a-lot-of-ways

DeSantis is Hitler, everyone.

Back