Politics Politics

he’s got a lot of policy positions I agree with, and he’s got a unique background. I think he’s the first Native American senator - something we’d hear no end of if he were a dem. I do think this behavior sort of demeans the office the way Fetterman dressing like a slob does. A better thing to do would be to point out the boorish behavior of the union guy and then ask him really hard questions.

Reactions: RIP
Newsweek actually does a piece on a January 6 convict (the lectern guy) that doesn't paint him as Hitler (although they use the word "flippant" all too often). I follow him on Twitter, he's got a good sense of humor about the whole thing - although he got a slap on the wrist compared to some of the other folks who've been convicted.

I posted that right when he was elected.

Sooo...Ben Shaprio has really lost it over this Israel/Hamas thing. So insanely biased that he's not rational at all, thinking we America should have boots on the ground and fighting side by side with Israel. He's apparently told Candace Owens to quit the Daily Wire. He's already publicly called her disgraceful for her saying America should focus on our borders and not get involved and yet another foreign war.

I posted that right when he was elected.

Sooo...Ben Shaprio has really lost it over this Israel/Hamas thing. So insanely biased that he's not rational at all, thinking we America should have boots on the ground and fighting side by side with Israel. He's apparently told Candace Owens to quit the Daily Wire. He's already publicly called her disgraceful for her saying America should focus on our borders and not get involved and yet another foreign war.
I’m willing to cut some slack to my Jewish friends at this time, and I’m actually impressed at how measured most have been with all of the virulent antisemitism particularly from the left. Sadly a lot of otherwise intelligent black people believe a lot of antisemitic nonsense.

You know what happens in response to Iran bombing some of our bases and funding the war on Israel?

Biden releases 10 billion dollars being withheld to them and tells them it's only for relief aid. Iran says fuck off, we'll use it however we want. Biden gives them the 10 billion anyway.

for. fucks. sake.

I feel like I’m in a simulation

Wtf when there used to be real racists doesn’t anyone recall there were some fat and sloppy ones? Like mostly? There’s just no way they’re all this neat and fit

Gainesville is officially is (or is attempting to qualify)? It's unclear) to be a "Welcoming City" that provides community ID's to illegals so they can get all the can get food stamps and all that shit.

Either we need to start shooting these rodents sneaking across the border or make them service 5 years in the miltiary, but this free ride while they shit on citizens has to stop.

Gainesville is officially is (or is attempting to qualify)? It's unclear) to be a "Welcoming City" that provides community ID's to illegals so they can get all the can get food stamps and all that shit.

Either we need to start shooting these rodents sneaking across the border or make them service 5 years in the miltiary, but this free ride while they shit on citizens has to stop.
Same people pushing that horseshit would probably scream to high hell at the mention of a voter ID.

Susan Sarandon got slapped the F down by a Muslim American. Hilarious these white entitled shitheads feel the need to be butthurt over something that doesn’t involve them.

Love that guy more every time he speaks in public. I look back at his first appearance on Rogan where he could barely speak or how awkward he was in front of any camera.....to this? Doing all these podcasts with guys like Rogan, Lex Friedman, etc. has been a great influence on him :lol:

Back