Politics Politics

There's a video/article out there, Texas installed their own fence at the border. Fence/razor wire.

The video shows the Feds showing up with a bulldozer and lifting the entire fence up to let all the illegals in. They claim they're required to help them in to apply for asylum. WTF. Before just lifting the fence, Feds were just snipping the razor wire. A month ago they were reported to have lifted the fence with a fork lift.

There's a video/article out there, Texas installed their own fence at the border. Fence/razor wire.

The video shows the Feds showing up with a bulldozer and lifting the entire fence up to let all the illegals in. They claim they're required to help them in to apply for asylum. WTF. Before just lifting the fence, Feds were just snipping the razor wire. A month ago they were reported to have lifted the fence with a fork lift.
State police should arrest them

Did we address the FBI's warning that U.S. is under watch, "high risk" for attacks on our soil and possibly cyber attacks. They released a city where they know terrorist cell groups are and it's a long list. 4 or 5 cities in Florida. One is Boca. Why TF are they in Boca? 4 or 5 in Texas, no surprise there. The other 15-20 are in liberal areas. We know where cells are, we watch them train and practice. Why exactly do we not just scoop them up in black choppers at night and send them to Cuba?

FBI already caught one..Iranian I think, who was planning to detonate multiple bombs in Houston.

Surely the deep blue urban areas of those states will be able to find votes to make up the difference.

Nevada is the puzzling one. They just had a chance to elect a non crazy R to the senate in Adam Laxalt and didn't

Surely the deep blue urban areas of those states will be able to find votes to make up the difference.

Nevada is the puzzling one. They just had a chance to elect a non crazy R to the senate in Adam Laxalt and didn't
Midterms were weird. Dems should have lost a ton but were able to keep from bleeding too bad. I think it was a mix of abortion being such a hot topic, the Dems had a fantastic get out the vote apparatus and the Pubs who were getting national attention were such bad politicians.

Zelensky whining that Israel is taking attention away from Ukraine and it's all Putin's fault. God forbid sending money to Israel get in the way of his money laundering and threat to his own dictorial rein.

So I've thought more about that ARL nutjob and a few things:

-it really shows what its like to be even mildly conservative in a blue area. At any given point you might get attacked for something like supporting a tax rebate
-has this guy been doxxed yet? Juggs was fired for some dumb comments online. This guy was screaming in someone's face
-what leads a person to think its fine to behave like this? what job does he have that he's not afraid? most likely a govie, which means we're paying him to hate us. Its really not hard to see how this leads to weaponization of government against conservatives
-also any R running in NOVA is like to the left of Bill Clinton in the 90s position wise
-I'm certain that this guy has zero black friends and opposes zoning changes to allow housing of less than $1 million in ARL

So I've thought more about that ARL nutjob and a few things:

-it really shows what its like to be even mildly conservative in a blue area. At any given point you might get attacked for something like supporting a tax rebate
-has this guy been doxxed yet? Juggs was fired for some dumb comments online. This guy was screaming in someone's face
-what leads a person to think its fine to behave like this? what job does he have that he's not afraid? most likely a govie, which means we're paying him to hate us. Its really not hard to see how this leads to weaponization of government against conservatives
-also any R running in NOVA is like to the left of Bill Clinton in the 90s position wise
-I'm certain that this guy has zero black friends and opposes zoning changes to allow housing of less than $1 million in ARL
I had a response mentioning that I got doxed and fired for a single comment on Facebook. This is way worse, he should be getting harassed, too. Except we're the better people and don't want to ruin people's lives over a disagreement. I'd be happy to hear that he's dead, but I wouldn't want him fired over it (unless he does in fact work for the government, in which case fuck him).

That makes me a good person, right? I'd rather see him die than to lose his job? If we're unfortunate enough for him to have kids, I assume he has life insurance.

I had a response mentioning that I got doxed and fired for a single comment on Facebook. This is way worse, he should be getting harassed, too. Except we're the better people and don't want to ruin people's lives over a disagreement. I'd be happy to hear that he's dead, but I wouldn't want him fired over it (unless he does in fact work for the government, in which case fuck him).

That makes me a good person, right? I'd rather see him die than to lose his job? If we're unfortunate enough for him to have kids, I assume he has life insurance.
yeah its true most more conservative people don't think someone's life should be ruined. its just amazing he thinks its fine to act this way. Also, this was posted in a local groups and removed because people were agreeing it was out of line. CANT HAVE ANYTHING TO MAKE A LIBERAL LOOK BACK THOUGH

Medium pain. Hahahahah. I'd start quoting Men in Black here as a cop, "Don't start nothing, won't be nothing!". When your form of ignorant protest that is trying to get people to die by having no way to heat their homes, etc. is to destroy public property and make sure those same people can't get to work to make a living or pick up their kid or get to the hospital, you're a fucking piece of shit. Break his wrist completely for all I care. First offense the rest of them, taser them or shoot them with beanbag guns and arrest them.

Back