Politics Politics

Read that he is in support of the single item spending bills that Gaetz was pushing. I like him for that alone. It would remove the typical weaponization that both sides use by burying poison pills in otherwise useful proposals.

No more money in Zelensky's pocket is just a bonus.

Prob Scalise if he is up for it being shot up and all... but I'll take a flyer on Johnson from the same state.

Just no McCarthy.
Early odds were 15/1, should have put something on it.

Like the guy. Against more Ukraine funding and favors single item bills. After Jeffries looked an absolute fool giving gavel, Johnson's acceptance speech was great.

Early odds were 15/1, should have put something on it.

Like the guy. Against more Ukraine funding and favors single item bills. After Jeffries looked an absolute fool giving gavel, Johnson's acceptance speech was great.
We haven't heard a word about Ukraine thanks to Hamas. Was this the excuse to admit Russia won or Ukraine was a sinking ship and they're hoping it just quietly goes away? Or are they simply keeping it quiet for now to not raise too much of a stink over supporting 2 Nations with money, troops, and weapons at the same time?

I'd first question why a shitty Governor is over there to begin with.

On a stupid politician note, why is no one questioning Lindsay Graham for once again saying that with or without evidence, America needs to bomb Iran?

I'd first question why a shitty Governor is over there to begin with.

On a stupid politician note, why is no one questioning Lindsay Graham for once again saying that with or without evidence, America needs to bomb Iran?
Why the people of SC continue to vote in a closeted pillow biter, who’s pretty much a ftard, is beyond me.

I haven't seen anywhere in the news that the House passed a resolution that basically says we will go to war if Iran obtains or gets any closer to developing nukes. "All means necessary to prevent Iran from obtaining a nuclear weapon" "not acceptable"....

Back